**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Thanos a pre-2017 Champ?

TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
According to this image Thanos is a 2016 champ:

I was lucky enough to pull the 5* version from a GGC. I was unable to use the 2017 3-4 gem (from variant 6) on Thanos as I was ranking him up...which kind of ruins my plans since no way am I spending T2A for a 5* guilty pleasure rank up. I checked with Medusa (a champ released in 2017 and after Thanos) and the gem could be used. What gives? Am I missing something?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I was lucky enough to pull the 5* version from a GGC. I was unable to use the 2017 3-4 gem (from variant 6) on Thanos as I was ranking him up...which kind of ruins my plans since no way am I spending T2A for a 5* guilty pleasure rank up. I checked with Medusa (a champ released in 2017 and after Thanos) and the gem could be used. What gives? Am I missing something?

Trophy champ, same with Kang and Labtron. None of them can be ranked up with gems.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Trophy champ, same with Kang and Labtron. None of them can be ranked up with gems.
    Damn...I did not realize that. Sad news for my main man Thanos :disappointed:
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

That’s not true, I used one on Kang and I know others who did the same. Sounds like a weird glitch?
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

ItsDamien said:

That’s not true, I used one on Kang and I know others who did the same. Sounds like a weird glitch?
    When I think that you using it wasn’t intended and got fixed awhile ago like variant 1 or 2