**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scammed

Is there anything that kabam can do to help me after I've been scammed of 9k units. I understand its my own fault but I'm hoping I can get help from kabam.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yeah you can't. I feel for you, but 9k units has to be pretty major. What happened?
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    thats tuff
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sorry about the loss, this is why you should only trade with ally mates and friends. Contact support nothing they can really do but worth a try.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    Always set GGC trade limit.. minimun 3x to max of 5x GGC and once you both agree.. agree who is to initiate sending GGC, once you receive the GGC, send back equivalent quantity.. thats how to avoid being scam.. if they want to trade 10x GGC.. insist on 3x to 5x only.. specially for they ask you to gift them first..

I doubt kabam can do much because of what happened.. trust can not be easily attained.. you trusted wrong person and its a learning experience for you.. sad for you but you learn from it.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

The guy was returning the ggcs for a while but suddenly he just stopped and blocked me. Again definately my fault, but it is quite distressing.

How do you know if you’ve been blocked? Sorry if this is a noob question.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Unfortunatly, nothing can be done. Not even support is able to act here.
    It was your decision to give something to other one, and you don't necessarily need to get something back from it
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    Ouch. For people that want to trade ggcs but their alliance mates dont have enough or you want to trade more, you can reach out to youtubers. KT1 did trade some with his viewers and as everyone is pushing for the ranking they will prob do more.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    raise a ticket with Kabam over this and @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Miike i would recommend looking at trading systems of others games that require both parties to confirm trades before accepting. Like Runescape and others. I know not an easy thing to do make for the game but Scamming in the gifting event in 2020 has been worse than 2019.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    From what I've heard from contacting the guy, this might be fake. There's screenshots and apparently this guy and half the commenters here are friends.
  • Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    @ImGodMF i don't know anyone here. The guy was nice to begin with and gained my trust. I've given up trying to fix anything as it is my fault but I urge everyone to be more careful than I was and especially to avoid that player like the plague.
    @RichTheMan thanks for the constructive message, you're right there does need to be a better system in place.

PS: You're a great Youtuber, keep up the great vids.
    @Zippy_halligan considering I've seen screenshots from him, I'd suggest if you're posting his account you should be posting proof that he scammed you. Where's the chat logs?
    @ImGodMF I'd like to but he removed me as a friend so I can't find the chat logs. He traded a few GGCs with me so I can assume thats where he gets the screenshots from. Also what could I gain from this? I lost a lot of moneys worth of units and Im now just trying to help other people to not make the same mistake as me.
    Look man, it's all well and good saying you got scammed. That harms noone, but as soon as you put someone's profile in the line of fire and accuse them, you need to have proof. It's that simple.
    @ImGodMF I hear you mate, but he deleted me and made sure I wouldn't have any proof. Nothing more I can do about it, believe me or not thats the guy.