**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

scientific exploit Node & Diss track

Which Champs should i use in "scientific exploit" + Diss Track node ??? Cav 3.2

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Torch or Ibom
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Luke torch
    Captiw with the right teams can work well too if I recall
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    luke is the best option. caiw and torch are both great too
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Put cap with void, a tech and a cosmic and you literally place 3 debuffs on your first parry. Void also wrecks diss track, but know when to throw sp1 and sp2 so you don’t drop to zero damage when fear of the void hits.

Edit: I said void because I always use void and can’t get torch. Any science works.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Luke, Void, Torch, CaIW, Quake, BWCV, Nick Fury, Squirrel Girl are the ones to go.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cap with science/tech works for me. Borge heavy hits are in stun so one parry heavy has three debuffs. With that vulnerability and extra fury CAIW can hit 120,000 specials.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I used Void, Quake, CAIW, Red Guardian.

Void is a slow start but once you get 3 debuffs and 10 furies, the DoT damage will be crazy.
    Quake, I parry at first to get the fury buffs and can easily get 15k x3 aftershock damage.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    I only had a cap iw max sig 4* with his debuff on parry synergies,so I used him for my first ever cav eq completion, You just need to parry 4-5 times to get to 10 furies and he can erase lanes if your parry game is on point.I remember a dragonman on the lane I did completion on,make sure to not have the armor break on parry synergy for this lane,he degened me to death on armor break.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I use Void, Quake, shehulk. Fights are very fast with Void. She-hulk wrecks, and I mean WRECKS that entire quest.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Luke Cage is the King of the Scientific Exploit. She-Hulk is good. But the Queen of Scientific Exploit hasn't been mentioned by anyone: Wasp.

Her Heavy damage is truly insane on this path. I don't know how high it can reach because the fights are over too fast for her to gain many Fury effects.

In case people didn't notice, her Heavy-chain effect is as follows:
    The next two hours will be critical, and gain +45% Attack per debuff on the opponent. It stacks up pretty fast...
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Luke cage works best for me.
    https://youtu.be/rRiUSqRl7N4

ihulk can do it too.
    https://youtu.be/_5C3eNsTIRk
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Luke Cage is the King of the Scientific Exploit. She-Hulk is good. But the Queen of Scientific Exploit hasn't been mentioned by anyone: Wasp.

Her Heavy damage is truly insane on this path. I don't know how high it can reach because the fights are over too fast for her to gain many Fury effects.

In case people didn't notice, her Heavy-chain effect is as follows:
    The next two hours will be critical, and gain +45% Attack per debuff on the opponent. It stacks up pretty fast...

Brilliant, just tested wasp and she works well.

https://youtu.be/QL2nlLOKR7w