**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

As promised, my (belated) Christmas openings!

Hey guys! As I was hinting you guys I popped those crystals today. I was hoping to get some 6* shards and 5* shards to try for featured in 5* and get my 4th 6* but the gift said otherwise. Well, the list of crystals is as follows from best to lesser appreciated crystals: 1 5* nexus, 1 5* crystal from each dual class, 1 4* crystal from each dual class, 2 4* generic crystals, 6 3* crystals, 6 PHC’s, and 52 gifting crystals. I’m gonna get the best pulls last and some of the honourable mentions up front so as to get you deeper in to the juicy part, it’s called “baiting for the ‘effect’” I think. I didn’t get a pic of the nexus but the champs were as follows: ronin (dupe), manthing and lukecage. I chose ronin dupe for iso and 6* shards. Should I have gone for others? I thought to get my 6* shard count a bit higher to round it up to make it easier when I get the gift but........... yeah I chose ronin. Those guft crystals were good (for newbies), gave me three 4* gems, some 100k gold, 8000 3* shards, 3500 4* shards , 300 5* shards, 2 t4 cats, some frags of other cats, 3 t1a cats, and some sig stones. The phc were all 2*s except 3* ant man (I would like to see @StevieManWonder here). 3*s were all dupes and so were 4*s. Now moving in to the last 3 5*s. These are the crystal de cornucopia (I don’t know what that mean, just for effect). Take a look below.

t

So! Who gets my gem!? (You can also take a look at my other discussion titled “Take a look at my roster” to answer that question). Cap iw? Well let me know below. Thank you! Happy gaming!

P.s this crystal opening was not to boast but just for spreading some holiday cheer. I collected those shards for a painful week and this is the result. Hope you liked it!

Comments

• TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hmm I wonder if I take cap and awaken him, should I like make him sig 200?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Cap really deserves it. He needs sig 200 for guaranteed utility. He pairs well with u r Nick fury too.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Timmytdt said:

Hmm I wonder if I take cap and awaken him, should I like make him sig 200?

If you have class sig stones then absolutely......then their will be 100 percent change no RnG but.....if you are thinking of spending generics I would say you better invest generics on aegon or namor
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    paragraphs please

paragraphs please

@SpideyFunko I dint get what your trying to say here.
    Btw where are the other mainstays? Are they still pissed of?
    Wait never mind, I don’t want a revival
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

paragraphs please

your initial post was a little hard to read and understand. They suggested you write in paragraphs, to make it easier to comprehend

Timmytdt said:

paragraphs please

your initial post was a little hard to read and understand. They suggested you write in paragraphs, to make it easier to comprehend
    Ohh! Right!