**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima Midnight Help

Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
I pulled a 5* PM. She's at R2 rn.
Is she good?
My other cosmic option is 4* Corvus, but I'm not too keen on that because I want to invest in 5*s.
So, is she worth bringing up?

Also do ya'll have any tips on how to use her, because I am rubbish at reading abilities?

Comments

• Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    If you intercept well proxima can do some great damage.....she also can parry no contact attacks like imiw medium.....also has some good synergies
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    So she is worth taking up?
    Also what kind of fights is she useful in?
    HI_guys said:

Of you have any fights where the opponent Regens she's winderful

Oh really? How does she help?
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    proxima is amazing. once you do all prompts, sp3 hits insanely hard. just pause screen if your not sure about what task to do. basically for intercepts, just intercept (doesn't matter light or medium, if youre not good at intercepts, maybe watch YouTube video on it and practice on winter soldier), for incapacitate just do heavies whenever possible, and with the parry just parry when you can. shes really easy once you understand her, and her damage is insane when used properly. if you have any questions, feel free to dm me
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Of you have any fights where the opponent Regens she's winderful

Oh really? How does she help?
    Her damage is absolutely ridiculous so she oneshots them with an sp3. Also has heal block in sp1
    Ah, ok! Thanks!

proxima is amazing. once you do all prompts, sp3 hits insanely hard. just pause screen if your not sure about what task to do. basically for intercepts, just intercept (doesn't matter light or medium, if youre not good at intercepts, maybe watch YouTube video on it and practice on winter soldier), for incapacitate just do heavies whenever possible, and with the parry just parry when you can. shes really easy once you understand her, and her damage is insane when used properly. if you have any questions, feel free to dm me

Thank you so much!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    You must see guide videos, they could tutor you much more than our texts.
    Unzo (Brian Grant's most recent account) used Proxima as a 5 star. That could be a very vivid gameplay, exactly giving you more than just "how to play".

You must see guide videos, they could tutor you much more than our texts.
    Unzo (Brian Grant's most recent account) used Proxima as a 5 star. That could be a very vivid gameplay, exactly giving you more than just "how to play".

Ok! Thank you!