**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane block damage

Knowing that perfect block is gone it seems like blocks are taking way more damage than usually based on using a variety of champs in AQ, even SL with a high combo and supposedly high scaling block proficieny will lose 1/5 life after a blocking a 5-hit combo chain, it seems like it’s been reverted to v12 days before the update

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Star lords block profiency from his sig activates when the opponents combo hits increases. Has nothing to do with your combo hits
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    SL’s combo raises attack not block proficiency. I would suggest parrying more or learning to intercept.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    SL’s combo raises attack not block proficiency. I would suggest parrying more or learning to intercept.

If you get hit a ton without hitting back he gains block proficiency, i assume if you get hit 100-200 times he can get perfect block basically till you land a hit
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,758 ★★★★★
    Skylord wrote: »
    Knowing that perfect block is gone it seems like blocks are taking way more damage than usually based on using a variety of champs in AQ,

Agree. Blocking damage is crazy which could be a reason Thorns was removed.