**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I save for july fourth/cyber monday or use my units on ggc?

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
I don't grind arena so I want to know how to maximize my unit values.

Should I save for july fourth/cyber monday or use my units on ggc? 21 votes

BF
47%
danielmathScholiaMattstafariAaronc94GreekhitKsp_2099Steel_Ball_RunBatman_bruce31Yodabolt21Silver_Goose 10 votes
ggc
52%
ColleenDrake2078HilldarDes99RenaxqqDoctor_Strange19JessieSSharkfaceMalinmadChandoey123Sahil_R_Rana 11 votes

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    BF
    Without knowing how many units you have, I would say a little of both. The GGC are RNG for sure, but you can get 10k 6* shards for 300 units. On cyber weekend, you had to spend 5000 units to get a 6* Nexus.

I would do around 5 GGC and save the rest of your units.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It wont take you 7 or even 11 months to save 15k(ish) units, better used towards exploring end game content or finishing abyss for now if you have plenty of units
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Without knowing how many units you have, I would say a little of both. The GGC are RNG for sure, but you can get 10k 6* shards for 300 units. On cyber weekend, you had to spend 5000 units to get a 6* Nexus.

I would do around 5 GGC and save the rest of your units.

I have about 4k units right now but since I don't do arena, my units income are only from eq and stuff.