**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss with Sabretooth or Colossus

I was farming potions with Colossus, and I was thinking maybe I should go into Abyss with Colossus instead of Sabretooth.

My team rn is: Sabretooth, Sasquatch (ST synergy), Gwenpool (for iw), Void and Longshot.
Yes I know I have noone for the Collector... I only opened mutant/skill dual crystals since August, and I've got no Aegon or Nick.
I actually went through ROL with Sabretooth till Wolverine, he was good, but its annoying that I have to do sp3 every time. Plus his dmg wasnt that good as I expected (I only had 22 furies).
I'm jumping into abyss in a 1,5 hour so... I have to make decision now. (I have a lvl2 revive expiring now)
If I go with Colossus, who should I bring instead of Sasquatch? Heimdall?

Comments

• Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited December 2020

I was farming potions with Colossus, and I was thinking maybe I should go into Abyss with Colossus instead of Sabretooth.

My team rn is: Sabretooth, Sasquatch (ST synergy), Gwenpool (for iw), Void and Longshot.
    Yes I know I have noone for the Collector... I only opened mutant/skill dual crystals since August, and I've got no Aegon or Nick.
    I actually went through ROL with Sabretooth till Wolverine, he was good, but its annoying that I have to do sp3 every time. Plus his dmg wasnt that good as I expected (I only had 22 furies).
    I'm jumping into abyss in a 1,5 hour so... I have to make decision now. (I have a lvl2 revive expiring now)
    If I go with Colossus, who should I bring instead of Sasquatch? Heimdall?

Would White Magneto's pre-fight work against Abyss Collector? Only way you could use Colossus against him would have to be that. If so though... maybe it could put in some work. Colossus would need Omega at least... who could probably work against Abyss IW?