**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 2 Reset

SharkfaceSharkface Posts: 27
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Did anyone else have this? I was trying to go back and finishing exploring Act 2 and it just reset all my progress. When they updated Act 1 this never happened, why did it happen for Act 2?

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    It depends on how long ago you did it.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Sharkface said:

Did anyone else have this? I was trying to go back and finishing exploring Act 2 and it just reset all my progress. When they updated Act 1 this never happened, why did it happen for Act 2?

I had the same thing, but since the rewards were better I didn't mind it.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm doing this right now, same for me. Tbh, I really don't give a damn. I'm just listening to a podcast while button mashing my way through it with ghost
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I went through this too, I had to explore ACT 2 for units in a hurry. If you look up keenly, the energy refills give you back the energy you spend (or even a lil more sometimes)so in my opinion, I won't mind doing it again. Adding to it are the champion boosts, I love them!!
  • MinerboyMinerboy Posts: 32
    Same happened for me luckily i was going to do v5 chapter 1 the same day those boosts and energy refills helped me