**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone 12 users, how does MCoC run for you?

2»

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

well outside of not registering 5-hit combos and randomly firing off a medium out of nowhere and dashing in out of the blue and still not activating an SP3 despite multiple taps .. outside of that it's fine lol

but then again, maybe it's just me sucking at the playing?? who knows but it happens so randomly and often.

I have these issues on a 6s. So it’s not the phone. It’s the game.
    Im on the XR atm and I get dropped inputs when i swipe back sometimes missing dexes of multi hit specials. There was a time where my champ would stand still during enemy heavies and especially on stun immune fights. But the issues iphone 12 users have (dashing forward instead of back and missed parries) seem pretty consistent
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/cz4zbbnwNyI

I recorded this fight straight after dying on the same node because of controls.

No problem in any previous node during this war.

Every combo I attempt in this fight is mlllm. You can see at the beginning of the fight mlllm comes out mm.

When I get ko’d my intention is mlllm chain to sp1 to drain sentinel back to sp1. The combo came out mlm. Because of the random medium on 3rd hit I can’t finish my combo and get smashed.

I haven’t used the iPhone 12 in AW since.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Thecurler said:

I recorded this fight straight after dying on the same node because of controls.

Every combo I attempt in this fight is mlllm. You can see at the beginning of the fight mlllm comes out mm.

When I get ko’d my intention is mlllm chain to sp1 to drain sentinel back to sp1. The combo came out mlm. Because of the random medium on 3rd hit I can’t finish my combo and get smashed.

Using a 12 Pro Max and none of the issues described have surfaced in my 2 months or so of using it. Quaking, Ghosting, CGRing are all working as intended. When I stream live it’s on the 12 pro max, and everything seems fine.

Sats
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    edited January 2021
    I just switched from a Galaxy s10+ to iPhone 12 Pro Max and I’m having similar issues. My parrys don’t land sometimes. Instead, I dash back or dash forward. And I parry and heavy a lot when I use my R5 Colossus. so I’ve been getting a bit wrecked on some hard fights. It’s pretty frustrating bc I assumed that mcoc would run better on iPhone but not so far.
    Akumaccb said:

Thecurler said:

Using a 12 Pro Max and none of the issues described have surfaced in my 2 months or so of using it. Quaking, Ghosting, CGRing are all working as intended. When I stream live it’s on the 12 pro max, and everything seems fine.

Sats
    Bizarre how not everyone is affected. My WiFi connection is good, no problem with latency as far as I can tell.
    Device runs great too.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Hey, in similar thread there is prediction about the issue. Try it if it helps.
    Joeqw said:

I thought I was having same issues with 12 pro max until my son pointed pointed out I was touching very edge of screen as part of holding the phone. Changed my grip and haven’t had an issue in a week. Not saying the issue isn’t real, just offering up what worked for me.

Bpn88855 said:

Hey, in similar thread there is prediction about the issue. Try it if it helps.

Joeqw said:

I thought I was having same issues with 12 pro max until my son pointed pointed out I was touching very edge of screen as part of holding the phone. Changed my grip and haven’t had an issue in a week. Not saying the issue isn’t real, just offering up what worked for me.

That isn’t the solution for me. In the video I posted I was deliberate with my inputs so I could be sure the problem wasn’t caused by something I was doing.

I really hope it’s being looked in to. Something definitely isn’t quite right.
    Yeah it’s bizarre how only some are impacted
    Why was this thread moved?
  • Wycbb5Wycbb5 Posts: 3
    I have a 12 and have exactly the same problems as described here, staying alive can be touch and go
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    I have logged a ticket with the support team. They simply refuse to read the above forum posts. They treat me as if I'm the only one! I get the same fodder answers! Close restart app, delete app, reinstall app. Bad wifi 75 mbps hard line fibre, old IPhone 12 pro(??) old IOS updated a week ago. I even had a guy try tell me after 5 years I have lost the “Perfect Timing” to parry or block. All my champs just dash in, in all the content. I cant predict it it just happens. Get hit straight through block and parry does work 50/50. After parry champs wont engage heavy. At times I stand and hold block for a incoming special and the champ just leaves the block! Smack! I have even posted pictures of the topics of forums about the subject in emails to them! No its my device, wifi ect. Ticket #17774 incase a moderator happens to read this please its costing items, resources and deaths in war.
    If anything the new update seems even worse.

It’s so incredibly frustrating.