**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Task Notifications

Hello,
Last week on Monday when the game started the Summoners journey over @1:00 pm, I had 3 pending notifications. However, when clicking on the task icon, there is nothing available to achieve or claim. I though the game would refresh on its own today but the results are the same. I believe I have lost out on a week’s worth of claimable “Special Tasks”. I have posted pictures with this to better assist. As a side note I have refreshed the game as well as checked for any updates. Please advise.

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Me too. I now have 4 permanent red notifications for this section that I cannot get rid of.

There was a bug recently when the beginner tasks started again, Kabam seemingly hid them, but they didn’t remove them. The notifications are still there. I’m starting to worry that this won’t be fixed.
  • Options
    KraZyNuttZKraZyNuttZ Posts: 17
    I am having the same issue
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Me tooooooo, so annoying, kabam please make them go awayyyyy
  • Options
    Same have got the same issue
  • Options
    SóEleSóEle Posts: 1
    edited January 2021

I’ve had the same problem for the last few weeks, beginner tasks showed up, and then disappeared and I couldn’t clear the notification icon
    I use an iPhone 11 on iOS 14.2, have tried logging out of my account and back in which didn’t fix the issue
  • Options
    milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    This should’ve went away when the beginner quests were removed... O swear every time I open the game, I see the 3 and check just to make sure there isn’t actually 3 new quests to complete.
  • Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 34
    SóEle said:

I’ve had the same problem for the last few weeks, beginner tasks showed up, and then disappeared and I couldn’t clear the notification icon
    I use an iPhone 11 on iOS 14.2, have tried logging out of my account and back in which didn’t fix the issue

Same here, 4 tasks staying there. Android 10.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have this same issue.. Started seeing this 3 objective notifications after the emergency maintenance.. Thought the new update would fix it.. But it didnt..
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    This is fixed now.. this bug was sorta annoying..

Thank you Kabam..