**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for merger

We are around 7 mill when full. Looking for between 8 and 13 people or so to form active, but easy-going alliance. Adults only. American time zones preferred.

Comments

• Options
    What’s the power rating of you guys?
  • Options
    Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    We have a range of 125k-350k. The weaker guys are pretty tough, though. We've been doing map 5 4 days a week for awhile now. Only one guy doesn't have any 5/50s yet. Everyone else has at least 3-4. I have like 10 and a couple of 4/55s.
  • Options
    How many guys do u have we are in a similar situation and sounds like a merger would be perfect with us
  • Options
    We have around 20. What's ur situation?
  • Options
    Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
    is your alliance "brainasium"
  • Options
    That's us!
    We'be got about 9 leaving tomorrow.
  • Options
    Similar situation, our leader left to a bigger alliance and brought his other account to main the lead of our current one. no blame to him but not as active as a leader which makes sense with main account in bigger.... we have 25 now but some dead weight and looking for a change... we run map 5 AQ every day when we have the head count
  • Options
    With that being said, if you are looking for 9/10 active members, I am almost positive we could work something out... I am an officer now but want less responsibility and to just be active in AW and AQ as well as alliance events
  • Options
    I am in an alliance where we are looking to merge too. We have 10 active officers and we need to get rid of the dead weight in our alliance. Anyone looking for a merger?
  • Options
    We are active, but kind of tired of the pressure to 100% 3 groups a day. Looking more to get 2 crystals per day on map 5. Last day do a map 3 just to keep donations down. Maybe 50 million score or so. Tired of guys getting angry and assigning blame and all that. We're adults. It's weird to be 'in trouble.' Ha.
  • Options
    We would love to merge. Do you want to join us?
  • Options
    We've got three or four groups showing interest so far, so I'm trying not to be hasty. What's ur alliance name? Also, are u on line or Kik?
  • Options
    We are looking for a merger for one of our six alliances. Recruiting, we cleared house because of dead weight and bad members . We have 1357 AW rating and run maps 5-4 in AQ . We do use line . Looking for 10-15 people to join us . Good leadership in place now .
  • Options
    We have 7 open spots in our alliance. We are a fun alliance just need loyal members to start from the bottom. Clan tag KSDE