**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

“Yes kabam, were good now......kinda”

Hey guys! So as I never cease to announce, my luck has been goin sideways around Christmas. After popping 4 featured I was really disappointed and all the epoch crystals giving me 3*s so far (9/10 yo be precise) I was downcast! That is until I got up today, finished my first online class and noticed I had enough shards to pop another 5*. Since today is mutant skill, day I wasn’t sure whom I wanted from it.

As I have a generic I was thinking to give it to capiw, Hyperion or aegon. I have a science gem so cap will get it but I was boggled whether yo choose aegon or hype. That is until I pulled this from the mutant skill crystal:

I swear I was just thinking how awesome it would be I f I could dupe aegon but that would never be possible when I see this one armed monster stare back at me as if he heard me and was offended. What a great way to start the day after an arithmetic online class! Well I git gifted by a friend now who gifted me a GGC and I got 15k 5* shards and I was going to just get a normal one when I wanted to just give just one more try. And the result was me ending up getting this dragon:

We’ll, I was shocked cause these new featured crystals were never kind to me and pulling dragon man was like......... kabam saying “Here is the compensation, enjoy” which just doesn’t happen too easily. Well I just had to share this hence this thread. Hope you guys are having great fun pulling champs too! Post you awesome/****/salty/great pulls below! Thank you! Happy gaming!

Comments

• Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    YoMoves said:

His head is still too big, change my mind.

Big brains, so he works very efficiently.
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

YoMoves said:

Now a days, you can store around several million terabytes of data on a bit of dna the size of you finger nail! Imagine if that whole head is filled with those dna storage........that’s just overwhelming!
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Congrats on the aegon. Take him to r5 as soon as possible and complete labyrinth of legends.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Congrats on the aegon. Take him to r5 as soon as possible and complete labyrinth of legends.

I should admit I feel like kabam is favouring u over me lol.
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    That's means crystal luck becomes better after arithmetic classes. Gonna try this soon..😁😁😁. Congrats on pulls though.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    BrianGrant wants to know ur location
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

YoMoves said:

Now a days, you can store around several million terabytes of data on a bit of dna the size of you finger nail! Imagine if that whole head is filled with those dna storage........that’s just overwhelming!
    Isn’t his “Era” in the 90’s though?
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

YoMoves said:

Valeria upgraded him. He used to be dumb but after the update by Valeria,he became cavelier smart.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

YoMoves said:

Valeria upgraded him. He used to be dumb but after the update by Valeria,he became cavelier smart.
    Yes and since it’s Valeria ‘richard’ I’m sure he’ll be super great.
  • Options

Who is @BrianGrant ?
  • Options
    Shannok said:

That's means crystal luck becomes better after arithmetic classes. Gonna try this soon..😁😁😁. Congrats on pulls though.

Probably, but dragon man was later in the day
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

I should admit I feel like kabam is favouring u over me lol.
    No more like compensation @KRoNX1 , I was getting really bad pulls lately, just hope I can say the same about the cav epoch crystals I’m gonna open later
  • Options
    And the 6* one, I want it to be good
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Who is @BrianGrant ?
    ContestChampion, A ftp youtuber who lives in the game.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Yeah I’ll try, first I have to get him to r3 and then I’ll dream abt lab
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Who is @BrianGrant ?
    Oh him, I haven’t seen his videos but I’ve heard a lot abt him, but ‘pardon me’ why would he need my location and be after me?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

Who is @BrianGrant ?
    Oh him, I haven’t seen his videos but I’ve heard a lot abt him, but ‘pardon me’ why would he need my location and be after me?
    He's been trying to awaken his 6* Aegon or get a 5* for Abyss for quite a while now.
  • Options
    J

Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

Who is @BrianGrant ?
    He's been trying to awaken his 6* Aegon or get a 5* for Abyss for quite a while now.
    Ohhhh, hey @BrianGrant hope you get a good luck streak man!
  • Options
    Ill give you some of my luck, just be sure to give it back to me
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm, I guess dragon man is great after all, he’s a god for attack!