**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

act 7.1 exploration

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,305 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Need help im busy exploring and im at 7.1.4 atm

Got juggs x2 and wep x x2 left.
Weapon X got an Rattle Cage node. Was wondering would Aegon work?
I got torch for juggs path the 200% incinerate damage. But anyone know the BEST champs for that particular quest? I hvnt had a prob with others so far. Dont got any ghost or quake just saying
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,305 ★★★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used Elsa and Hyperion for the incinerate path. Elsa for Thing mostly. For the juggy boss, I used G99 and Ghost.
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

I used Elsa and Hyperion for the incinerate path. Elsa for Thing mostly. For the juggy boss, I used G99 and Ghost.

What does elsa have going for thing? Other than the usal managing rock stacks?
    Thing Isn't exactly a problem for her. Idk how to explain the working principle, lol.

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

What does elsa have going for thing? Other than the usal managing rock stacks?
    If duped she gets a large damage bonus, but I hate elsa so idk all that much about her
    💀

Lol, you may have converted me to g2099, but I will hold fast to my thoughts on elsa

Soon enough, you'll come on over to the bright side ;)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,305 ★★★★★
    Ok guys I just did the Wolverine x2 times and it costed me 150 ish units for both times. Now I only got x2 juggs left. The incinerate path isnt bad but idk who to use for juggs himself. Could glad hulk get a solo? Or a close 1?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,115 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk can solo Juggs and weapon X
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Member Posts: 348 ★★
    Used Warlock and Archangel for Weapon X, Dragon Man for Juggernaut.