**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to sell my 6*s

I've created a 2nd account for fun purposes where I can rank up champs I wouldn't rank up in my main account & try out various synergies & stuff. I wanted to use 4*s only in that account. But now after gifting event I have 3 6*s and T2 catalysts on the overflow. I'm so tempted to rank them up. I wish I didn't have them.
Kabam, please allow me to sell my 6*s. Even if it's available for 1 day only & get low tier (4* or 5*) shards & rank up gems.

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    That’s a waste of grinding 10000 6* shards only to throw them in the bin

Bruh
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I don't think they'll make 6 stars sellable for you. The option to sell 6*s wouldn't be helpful at all and would likely do more harm than good. Just don't use them if you don't want them.
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25

Bruh

I want those champs & T2 alphas in my main account. In 2nd account, it hurts to see valuable stuff in overflow.
    Disagree spam fiesta incoming watch out
    Koustav04 said:

Bruh

I want those champs & T2 alphas in my main account. In 2nd account, it hurts to see valuable stuff in overflow.
    Take 5* champs then why bother about 6* ?

Hmm. That's better. I'll do that for now. But I want to keep my prestige as low as possible.
    I created the 2nd account to have all the low tier champs as max 4* to practice & have fun. I know if I have high tier champs I'll be tempted to use them, & it ruins the challenge & the fun.
    In main account, I only rank up Beyond God tier champs. I wouldn't sell anything in that one 😜
    Koustav04 said:

Hmm. That's better. I'll do that for now. But I want to keep my prestige as low as possible.
    I created the 2nd account to have all the low tier champs as max 4* to practice & have fun. I know if I have high tier champs I'll be tempted to use them, & it ruins the challenge & the fun.
    In main account, I only rank up Beyond God tier champs. I wouldn't sell anything in that one 😜

👍🏻
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Send a support ticket and ask them to delete those champs off your account

Send a support ticket and ask them to delete those champs off your account

Getting 4*s in return would be nice. I know they won't do anything. But I'll still send a ticket 😜
    Masterdux said:

Imagine selling a "trash" 6 star only for it being buffed a coupple of months later.
    The ammount of salt we would see in the forums would be astronomical.

It's my 2nd account. That's why. I wouldn't do anything like this in my main 😆

Even seatin sold his first ever 4* (Blade) because it would be too easy to clear content using him & ruin the fun for which he created 2nd account.
    Rank down gems have existed before. So, my demand/request isn't that crazy.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Koustav04 said:

Genuinely curious...how would you rank down a rank 1 6 star?

Koustav04 said:

Genuinely curious...how would you rank down a rank 1 6 star?
    😂😂😂 That wasn't my point. Other people are saying that it's not okay to sell something high value to get low value in return. That's why I commented that.
    https://youtu.be/rjHOPlb0oqc

Watch the video. Especially 08:35
    Hopefully you guys get the point why I want to sell my 6*s