**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me out with this noob mastery question people. (Porfavor)

Like the title says.
I finally got around to buying another carb core and wanted to see if a change in masteries would help me on the summoner challenge.
I have a point in despair and wanted to know if my resources should go to another in despair or one in the tree from it.
OooooooR
Spend it in unlocking willpower?
I think my team would not like suicides plus the recoil will suck since i see that im depending alot on s1 and s2 from them.

Any help thanks. (Heres my team)

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Despair is always a good investment, and your team is not very suicide friendly - so I would go with it.

If you're talking about chapter 2 of the summoner challenge I think it's going to be really expensive with that team. You have decent counters, but not optimal. This challenge was tough with an ideal team of r5 / r3 champs.

Try the first two sets of defenders, without pots and revives. If you can do that maybe it's worth pushing further.
  • Options
    @Xguard77 thank you. And i get past the first set but with literarly all champs at low health remaining. It mostly my bad luck like i get clipped when i go for a parry or gwenpool decides to not get stunned from a parry so the degen just ends it.

What champs you recommend?
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    deep wounds would be amazing for your venom but its expensive and you have to get despair first
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

@Xguard77 thank you. And i get past the first set but with literarly all champs at low health remaining. It mostly my bad luck like i get clipped when i go for a parry or gwenpool decides to not get stunned from a parry so the degen just ends it.

What champs you recommend?

There's a bunch of longer threads on this but the key thing you're missing is a nullify champ for Howard. Doom and BWCV are great for him. I brought both of them, plus Warlock, Nick Fury and Arkus.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    For the john mulaney challenge quest, u need to remove salve and willpower mastery to fight against warlock. I only used Aegon & AA for the fights.