Options

Buff Labyrinth of Legends Rewards?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No buff
    Lvernon15 said:

Yes, should add 3 t5cc selectors and 2 6* Abyss Nexus crystals and they should add a 6* Nexus to the RoL rewards as well.

No t6b or t3a?
    How could I possibly forget? Thanks for pointing out the oversight
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    No buff
    A 5* Abyss type crystal selector will be fun though
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Buff
    IF ANYTHING BUFF CLASSIC ULTRON
    That way getting him is actually a reward
    Other than that its fine

Edit: accidentally put buff
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No buff
    Faseeh said:

ItsDamien said:

Faseeh said:

Just no. It is a piece of content you do not have to do to progress in the game. And it is easier than ever.
    If anything, Labyrinth rewards should have been lowered when Aegon came into the contest. Since it is pretty much a piece of cake, atleast for the initial completion.

Oh yeah cause everyone was given a sig 200 aegon when they entered the game right?

Not everyone gets aegon -.-
    Yeah just imagine all those that explored Lab before Aegon was ever released......
    I meant about the fact of nerfing the rewards when aegon came out. Thats just being salty or like saying increasing electricity bills cause a new phone came out
    Obviously I don`t truly want them to nerf the rewards. I did my completion without Aegon. I got him as a rewards afterwards actually.
    It was more to point out that it would be strange to boost the rewards, since it is SO much easier now than it was back then.
    Only content you HAVE to do should ever be 'boosted' like story acts, and only story acts. In order to catch up and make the progression until act 5 feel very smooth.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    No buff
    It is optional content. If the rewards aren’t worth the time, don’t do it. The rewards are fine.
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    No buff
    FiiNCH said:

No the rewards are appropriate for the difficulty level of the content.

This
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Buff
    Changing the 5* signature stones to generic and add a 5* class 10 choice nexus (similar to Abyss), would be a good addition, which would motivate more people on considering doing it.
    Labyrinth seems to have the fate of RTTL. A content that future players won’t even care of doing.
    It’s funny that in a few months, or maybe already this happens, people that have the Abyss stared back title, will be more from those who have the Labyrinth explored.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★
    No buff
    No, and that's FINAL!