**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allowing for Use Flexibility for Rank Up Gems

ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello All,

I ran into an issue today that I saw no workaround for:

I have a 5 Star Generic 2 to 3 Rank Up Gem in my overflow stash from completing content. I wanted to rank up Yellow Jacket since he is getting a rework soon and get him ready for some gameplay. However at the rank up screen I see this:

I havea Science 2 to 3 Rank Up gem, but of course since I have the generic in overflow, I would rather use one of those in this instance.

Looking at the item in the inventory, it does not allow you to use the item from there. It takes you back to the champion page and you run into the same issue again.

So you can see the problem here. I know some may say just use it on another champion, but some of my champions have priority over others and of course, we play in a game that you have to be very strategic about your use of resources.

I ask that this can get changed- possibly to be able to just scroll through rank up gems at the rank up screen so that we have more choice over our use of resources. Or the other option would be that the inventory cap gets increased. (Sigil?)

Thanks.