**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the new design look of buffs and debuffs

buffs and debuffs were cool in the old update now we found that they turned from being in 3rd to 2d. i don't get it what was wrong with them ? and what's that thing that circling buffs it's not visually god

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is to help to know what are buffs/debuffs, passives and abilities from a node
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    for the seek of this game this must be brought back to previous i just run over a pass in arena this is not good ( rhino instoppable / limbo / resistance / neutroxine / degeneration ) they all look like a LEGO Game
    @eXtripa69 do u think someone who plays this game more than 6 months needs such help how about 2 years or + at least they could have done a descent design all debuffs loks the same now
    I like the idea to make passive abilities icons different than buffs/debuffs. Maybe the design is ugly as it is now.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I hate the look, like the idea. just looks so out of place.
    @eXtripa69 @Primmer79 they were ok for me as every passive abilities have they're own shape
    i mean how can someone find it hard to separat from a degeneration and bleed or neutroxine they have they're own icon the only thing they changed is they filled passive abilities circles with colors and made a crown over those of nodes lool
    Cable degeneration and Dormammu degeneration had the same icon. But, one of them is a debuff and the other is a passive.
    Thats just an example
    true @eXtripa69 but they were more simple than now and i'm sure lots of things need to be adressed first
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I agree the new look doesn't look good. Everything is too bright and flat.