**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an opinion on my next Science Rank Up.

SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So, I've basically been fairly unlucky with my 6* Pulls, other than a Sym Supreme, G2099 and a couple others who I'm probably not going to invest for a while just because I got better 5/65s.

What my roster is missing is a science champion that Ill be confident to take up to 5/65. I've got She-Hulk, Glad Hulk, Luke Cage etc and recently pulled a Red Guardian who I think is solid overall. However, I absolutely love CAP IW, and have opened like 10~ish Dual crystals so far for him, to no avail. Should I still wait, or just rank up my Red Guardian? I've got a couple of generic AGs, and tons of sig stones to take him up to Signature 200 as well. Things that I've saved for Cap, but I just don't think Ill be pulling him anytime soon.

Anyone with a high ranked Red Guardian who can vouch for him?

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I would actually argue that she hulk is the best option. The fastest time on abyss thing has been achieved by she hulk, she does great on long content, she has utility (debuffs and poison immunity) and very good damage. However, if you want to wait for cap it’s up to you. I’m just going to suggest she hulk over RG
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank up red guardian if I were you
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Easily Shulk