**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prof x synergy

CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
*I think prof x synergy is broken...
*I was in aq and after gaining 4 cerebro charge i was using my cyclops and intentionally let him die but he didn't get revive after knockdown ..
*Then i tried again but this happen each time..
*Anyone can confirm this... Is this really a bug exclusive to me or others are also affected by this bug

Comments

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    What note combination?
  • Options
    edited December 2020

What note combination?

..i don't think there is any nod3 affecting at that time ...
    Btw against blade .. without any node
  • Options
    You need to provide more information. Which map is it, which notes are active on Blade and so furth.
  • Options

You need to provide more information. Which map is it, which notes are active on Blade and so furth.

Do you hav prof x ..can you check synergy if it is working or not.....
    Because i already tell you no node active ..and it is map 5
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    This has happened to me as well. They hit and it would kill, regen starts, next hit does enough damage to kill.
  • Options

This has happened to me as well. They hit and it would kill, regen starts, next hit does enough damage to kill.

That's is not what happened to me... Regeneration didn't take place...after getting knocked out
  • Options
    Crusher said:

Do you hav prof x ..can you check synergy if it is working or not.....
    Because i already tell you no node active ..and it is map 5
    Yes, I do have prof X and know his synergy. No need to be rude. You need to provide some screenshots or video for us to be able to help you.
  • Options
    It works fine for me, but when facing heal block champs, it doesnt work. Therefore I find it hard to believe there wont be any notes active - especially in map 5.