**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, I need answers

when you were designing quake, did you intend her to be used in such a way (0 hits received, 0 successful hits), or was she designed to be another mediocre champ whose abilities were exploited by these insanely skilled summoners that made her the god we know now?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

_Sham_ said:

when you were designing quake, did you intend her to be used in such a way (0 hits received, 0 successful hits), or was she designed to be another mediocre champ whose abilities were exploited by these insanely skilled summoners that made her the god we know now?

They designed her as another mediocre champ but those skill players made her god tier.

Remember they banned people for 0 hit kills by Quake as they never thought someone could do it. I remember some players made video proof to get unbanned. it happened to one my ally member. When he used to post screenshot of kill we thought he was using some hack lol
    The reddit post of the summoner who got banned was flaked by others less skilled saying they were showing off.
    such is the way of this playerbase