**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop it with the mutants already. Tech, Cosmic and Skill are weaker classes

Just read that January is bringing us Stryfe and Jubilee. Look, I have no problem at all with these two champs, both as Marvel characters and as prospective champs in the game. I dont mind you guys bringing them in to the game sometime BUT....

The Mutant class is literally STACKED with really good and varied champs. We really, really do NOT NEED any more mutants.

You know what we really need though? More GOOD AND VARIED tech champs. Tech is without doubt the weakest class of them all. Besides Ghost, Warlock and G2099 which are beyond godlike, the rest we have is Guardian, Sentinel and Starky .. and Starky has been losing his relevance in the game as of late. The rest of Tech class is literally either meh champs or memes.

Seriously Kabam, I cannot believe you cannot see how unbalanced is the Mutant class in terms of the crazy amount of super gawd champs it has. Even Cosmic and Skill are in more need of varied champs that Mutant is.

My opinion is to leave Mutant, Mystic and Science as it is for a while. Concentrate on balancing Tech first by bringing more varied and powerful champs to it. When you're done concentrate on Skill. The pamper up Cosmic a bit.

Then you can go on and release more Mutants to your heart's content.

What's your opinion? Which class do YOU think is in need of greater attention?

Stop it with the mutants already. Tech, Cosmic and Skill are weaker classes 27 votes

Tech
37%
MasterduxDjinEtjamaUltraForce_TeamBen_15455FaseehJragonMaster170EtherealityCrcrcrcEdisonLaw 10 votes
Skill
51%
Mqc19Warlord5386Lovejoy72blurblotQuattrucciMeebletonSarvanga1_ChikelrvcubingShock29Gr8TonyStarkHoodie25ElwindAlbert97 14 votes
Cosmic
11%
KeyBYTBigSInvicta_Hellion 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Well I think Skill is the worst class, but I want to see Tech champs the most. We've gotten 1 Tech champ in 15 months.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Skill
    I don’t know how good Cosmic is, but there are really a lot of them. Like 36th available at five star and 34 available at six*. Maybe the tuneup will help some skill champs but it didn’t work last time.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Skill
    Don’t forget Science Class. 2020 had some great additions but none of them besides Spider-Ham were gamebreaking. Same thing with skill. Solid additions but nothing crazy was released to break the top 5. Also, this is debatable, but Cosmic is probably the second best Class in the game. They already had some great champions and then RG and CGR were added which RG was solid and CGR is amazing. We don’t really need anymore Cosmics as of now.
  • Options
    KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    Cosmic
    Cosmic. No 6* hyperion/medusa so that leaves us with what? CG, CMM and cosmic ghost rider who is a very recent champ. Venom is also decent but not as impressive.

Also they can't really do that because then the iso/ class catalysts/ class AGs and anything class specific really has a more balanced value. If all classes were balanced then a t5cc cosmic would be equally as usefull as a t5cc mutant. But it really isn't. It's just another mechanic to slow down players and make rng even wilder.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Where’s the all option?
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Skill

Shock29 said:

Don’t forget Science Class. 2020 had some great additions but none of them besides Spider-Ham were gamebreaking. Same thing with skill. Solid additions but nothing crazy was released to break the top 5. Also, this is debatable, but Cosmic is probably the second best Class in the game. They already had some great champions and then RG and CGR were added which RG was solid and CGR is amazing. We don’t really need anymore Cosmics as of now.

Science class may not have had many additions but its still one of the strongest classes and can counter most of the game. Also dont forget immortal abom, he is really good.
    True but if someone is poison immune and there are a lot of poison immune champs in the game, Ibom gets shut down. The science class is represented by Quake, Torch, Cap IW, Thing, Void, and Spider-Ham. The rest of the list pretty much falls off. Red Guardian, Ibom, She-hulk, Gulk, and Spider Gwen are good but no where near the top 6's power level. Also, it wasn't until November until we got two more science champs in this year and one was a bit of a disappointment. We sort of need an updated really powerful science champion. The Skill class is pretty much the same but weaker.