**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1 Exploration Selector Reward Claiming

HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
I have skill and mutant t5cc > 75% , a few paths of 7.1 left, and the following r3 candidates; Stealthy, Domino, and Professor X.

First Question:

Ideally, I would open; first the 6star and then the random 25% before the selector to make the most informed decision.

Just wanted to verify that's not possible? The selector must be used immediately?

In an unlikely/unfortunate event I could get double skill or mutant instead of 2 rank 3s.

Second Question:

Domino or Professor X? Leaning towards Professor; I have a bunch of mutants
6r2: Domino and Namor
5r5: Colossus, Red Magneto, Domino
5r4: Omega Red, Havok, Archangel, etc..

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    a) yes, you must choose the selector first because... reasons
    b) Professor X
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The selector is opened immediately after you're done exploring. You have to make your decision before you're done with the final path. Personally, I'd go skill for rank 3 spelthy.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    It is unfortunate, but the selector has to be done first. I had to use mine on skill to get a full t5cc (and thronebreaker). Had I been able to do the crystal first, I would have myself an r3 magneto instead of mole man. So yeah, I feel your pain.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

The selector is opened immediately after you're done exploring. You have to make your decision before you're done with the final path. Personally, I'd go skill for rank 3 spelthy.

Id do mutant. For Prof X. That said, id r3 Moonknight before stealthy😉.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

a) yes, you must choose the selector first because... reasons
    b) Professor X

I suspect the “reasons” relate to something other than “makes logical sense.”

To be honest, that procedural mechanic should have been scrapped game-wide when R3’s were made the primary TB threshold.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Prof X is better than domino r3 him, and yes u must choose selector first