Options

Abyss 3rd path (PATH 2) - WITHOUT AEGON OR ITEMS BOUGHT

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
Following up the previous posts, this will detail my experience on this run.
I decided to take the "Path 2", known in the map's that were created by some of the players.

Team Used:

5-star Rank 5 Nick Fury ;
5-star Rank 5 Human Torch ;
5-star Rank 5 Sym Supreme ;
5-star Rank 5 Corvus Glaive ;
5-star Rank 5 She-Hulk.

Darkhawk :
- First went with Human Torch. Block as many sp1's as possible to build up smoulder's, and then try to play in order to reverse some of the regeneration darkhawk would get in the fight. Finished up with Corvus to get 2x charges. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Luke Cage :
- She-Hulk for the entire fight. This one was quite difficult to manage, as I didn't had the experience of the fight style. Any run where I would be able to deal between 10-15% damage and I would be satisfied. Cost a total of 8x revives.

Dormammu :
- Went with Human Torch. Build up as many smoulders as possible during the first set of charges. Could had been an one-shot if played better. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Mephisto :
- Used Human Torch here, with his Pre-Fight ability. Managed to get the one-shot as well. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Captain Marvel :
- Went with Sym Supreme here. Kept the power gain controlled during the fight. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Ghost :
- Used Corvus Glaive here. Kept applying armor breaks so that she wouldn't phase or trigger the armor up. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Iron Man (Infinity War) :
- Went with Corvus Glaive. Nothing special was done here, and got the avenger charge at the end. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Joe Fixit :
- Used Nick Fury on this one. It's kinda annoying when Fate Seal gets applied and removes your fury buff, but doesn't necessarily mean it's over at that point. Cost a total of 5x revives.

Mordo :
- Pretty straightforward fight with Human Torch. Went with full HP to block a couple more hits, and get the smoulder's. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Deadpool :
- Another fight with Human Torch. As long as he keeps launching special attack's when you need him to, it should be an easy fight to heal reverse. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Korg :
- Used Sym Supreme fight. Since I din't had a specific counter, I decided to just use the safest option I had. Cost a total of 8x revives.

Taskmaster :
- Went with Nick Fury on this one. Kept spamming sp1's only, to build the combo and get as many special attacks hits as possible on the fight. Cost a total of 9x revives.

MODOK :
- Nick Fury fight. Just had to be careful for the sp1 beam. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Howard The Duck :
- Went with Human Torch. Full healed so that I could block a couple of sp2's to build smoulder's, and if lucky I was able to reverse some of the healing. Cost a total of 3x revives.

Hyperion :
- A fight for Sym Supreme. Cost a total of 1x revive.

The Champion :
- Another fight for Sym Supreme. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Green Goblin :
- Used Nick Fury here. Tried to push him to as many sp2's as possible, to avoid the block damage that the sp1 would deal. Big majority of the damage will come from the bleed's. Cost a total of 6x revives.

Mr. Sinister :
- Went with Human Torch. Could had been an one-shot, but had to finalize with Corvus to get the mutant charge. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Punisher 2099 :
- Used Corvus Glaive here. It's kinda of a frustating fight due to all block damage, and non-punish special attacks. Cost a total of 9x revives.

AEgon :
- Went with Sym Supreme here. Was able to cycle sp3's and sp2's, as well as get decent damage from the nullify. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Invisible Woman :
- Used Nick Fury here. Nothing to worry about. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Cull Obsidian:
- Another fight for Sym Supreme. Bait the sp1 out of Cull, and use my sp3. Total of 10% damage for each sp3 landed, and it was another one-shot. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Collector :
- Pff, Ebony Maw one-shot. Cost a total of 25x revives.

Total revives used : 88x

Only used items that I had in the stash. No units used aside from mastery switching.
Will try to do the remaining paths soon with same objective.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Good god man... how did you get 80+ revives without them expiring?

Awesome job though!!!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Dope! The next time you go up against Joe Fixit, you should use Torch and let him heavy you until he rolls Hearts. That way, you can reverse his regen and heal up from the willpower mastery.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    How did you get so many revives in stash? I remember you just posted your path 5 summary the other day and it took about the same amount of revives that you also only had in stash.
  • Options

Good god man... how did you get 80+ revives without them expiring

Will3808 said:

How did you get so many revives in stash? I remember you just posted your path 5 summary the other day and it took about the same amount of revives that you also only had in stash.

Lots of farming. Some couple of potions (that only were enough for 2x paths), and lots of crystals saved, as well as farmed revived from solo events and quests (tons of refils used, all in the stash as well). Also, the compensation we got a few days ago.

For the record, I already did path 3 as well, and I'm now starting my final path (path 4)
  • Options

Dope! The next time you go up against Joe Fixit, you should use Torch and let him heavy you until he rolls Hearts. That way, you can reverse his regen and heal up from the willpower mastery.

Thanks for the advice. I did that strategy with Void the first time I took him down, but wasn't sure if HT would be able to reliably do it as well, due to the small amount of healing and due to how agressive you would need to be.
    Anyway, I don't need to fight him anymore, so there's that at least.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Great write up, and good run on that path! I’m currently sitting on the collector on path 4 with no unit so...um...

But seriously, well done. Keep pushing, you’re almost there. Your hoarding skills are far superior to most players