**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips on My New Toy

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I was going to wait until level up, but failed. Any tips? He seems really fun.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ooooo aaaaaaah eeeeeek kokokokooooo
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    There’s not much to say. I just use him like corvus tbh. MLM then sp2 rinse and repeat. Make sure to use him against mercs aswell. Enjoy your monkey!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I know you run suicides. I like to start by using a double medium so you can have 2/3 hits needed for a monkey scheme. The next hit will give you your monkey scheme and the one after that will acivate Primal Rage, shrugging off the suicide debuffs. It's safer than going for a 3 hit combo which could force you into Assassin's Cunning. From there on, I usually just do 3 hit combos and parry or dex to activate Assassin's Cunning since I like the crit bleeds and it ignores evade, but go for Primal Rage if you need to shrug more debuffs, ignore resistances, or if you want some AAR. Sp1's of you need vigilance, Sp2 for big boy damage, Sp3 in longer fights for cruelties.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dang. No more tips i guess, thanks guys. It has gone to the abyss of strategy and tips.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★