**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good AW defense placements for Prof X and spider ham

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Pretty much what the title says, for anyone who has either champ, do you know where he does well on defense?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    What tier are you?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    prof x on footloose isn't bad if the opponent doesn't like bringing counters. we tried spam on 22 but no dice
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Tier 4, node 38 for spider ham. It was only 1 war but got a couple of kills.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

prof x on footloose isn't bad if the opponent doesn't like bringing counters. we tried spam on 22 but no dice

People with Guardian will laugh at that
    I know I did
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Prof x really isn’t a great defender imo, we’ve had no issues/success with him anywhere

Spidey ham we haven’t really seen since he’s new, but path 2 section 1 and encroaching stun seem like options since they force you to use specials
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I know I did
    yeah for any alliance with their stuff remotely together, that's not a tough placement. but I know some more chill alliances won't really think about it and it could catch people
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I know I did
    Is also laugh at it with doom