**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

r3 6* Night Thrasher in LOL

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This was requested to me in the original showcase i did for thrasher but since i had already done the fight off camera it wasnt reallly all that tempting going back in, when i record the game tends to be a bit laggy so longer fights like this can be a major pain to play, but tonight was the night! the all new all underrated champions channel proudly presents to you NT vs LOL.

Not too bad for a heavy utility champ am i right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5zbNxwpWM
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    What sig is he in the video?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

This was requested to me in the original showcase i did for thrasher but since i had already done the fight off camera it wasnt reallly all that tempting going back in, when i record the game tends to be a bit laggy so longer fights like this can be a major pain to play, but tonight was the night! the all new all underrated champions channel proudly presents to you NT vs LOL.

Not too bad for a heavy utility champ am i right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5zbNxwpWM

1st like
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Im not jealous. Im not jealous. Im not jealous.

Nice vid😍
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Nice! I just brought mine up to Rank 2, sig 53. He pulls his weight! Need higher sigs tho.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Thanks for the video. It got me to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I’m very tempted to r3 him if I can’t get 6* Fury from epoch crystals.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Thanks for the video. It got me to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I’m very tempted to r3 him if I can’t get 6* Fury from epoch crystals.

Dew it
  • Options
    Thoughts on NightTrasher vs Killmonger to r3?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Thoughts on NightTrasher vs Killmonger to r3?

@Rockypantherx
  • Options
    NightTrasher has great synergies with champs I already have at r3 CapIW, CGR, Red Magneto. Killmonger has almost no synergies with champs I use.

NightTrasher is sig 100. Killmonger is unawakened, I have 2 skill AGs.

In a vacuum I feel like Killmonger does more damage in average fights but NightTrasher adds more to my teams.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

NightTrasher has great synergies with champs I already have at r3 CapIW, CGR, Red Magneto. Killmonger has almost no synergies with champs I use.

NightTrasher is sig 100. Killmonger is unawakened, I have 2 skill AGs.

In a vacuum I feel like Killmonger does more damage in average fights but NightTrasher adds more to my teams.

Thoughts?

If you’re going to keep investing stones into NT, I would lean him. It sounds like he fits your roster much better than Killmonger does and you’ve already got NT to a good amount of his full potential
  • Options
    I could take NightTrasher to sig 180 right now. Sig 100 is pulling him 6 times from crystals.

By average fight I mean short to mid length. NightTrasher needs time to build up debuffs on the defender.

Both are great for anti evasion.

KM’s heal with Void is amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I kind of hope to get my 6* dupped