**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any Good?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Ive heard good things, but i dont really know if he is good. Im assuming he is good with suicides because of the poisons, but maybe im wrong. I honestly forgot that i pulled this fella.

(Mods i dont want tips or strategy i want opinions.PLEASE dont kill this like you did the other ones.)

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah. If they can be poisoned, he can beat them. I am about to r5 mine after using a generic on him.
  • Options
    I realized i only have 5 t1a, 8 t2a, and 3 t4cc science. Might be a while...
  • Options
    edited December 2020

I realized i only have 5 t1a, 8 t2a, and 3 t4cc science. Might be a while...

I have no science t4cc after popping 20 t4cc crystals. Mine is stuck at r4.

His ideal playstyle involves keeping self poisons up with the sp1 while using the sp2 to stack toxic auras. His sp3 enhances his toxic auras until the next time they expire, and they are permanent if you have a self poison. On ROL WS I managed to stack 4 toxic auras and throw an sp3, which gives 1 acid burn+ 1 per toxic aura active. This lead to the acid burns doing 5500 or so a tick, with iAbom doing around 13k per hit. He is really fun to play as well.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I rank 3’ed him for testing purposes and immediately saw his potential so gave him a science 3-4 gem. He’s actually way better than I expected. I used him on Variant 6 and Variant 2 exploration then brought him to 6.3. If the opponent can be poisoned, he can wreck it! The permanent heal is a good utility too and because of it, I always bring him to AQ these days. The weakness that triggers per block stacks up too and can be helpful in hard to evade specials like Cable and Apocalypse. You will notice the damage mitigation.

R5 soon. Got a 4-5 Science gem from V2 Exploration
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I JUST NEED TO AWAKEN HIM AND ILL TAKE MINE TO R5!!
    But yes he's pretty great IMO as long as your opponent is not poison immune and can shrug them off quickly
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

He is really good and simple to use. Sp2 to get the toxic aura and refresh it with spamming sp1
  • Options
    He sounds fun but spamming sp1 doesnt... Ill have to do some testing to see if he is useable with suicides.
  • Options
    21Eggatron21Eggatron Posts: 92 ★★
    I'm working on an info document that's nowhere close to finished, but you're lucky because Immortal Abomination is the only champ that I have tons of info down. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qa6gUDyzUUoRWevBHiml7GEZiNXJvKnEK9wY4q0wvss/edit#

Hope it helps!
  • Options
    Rbk19 said:

He is really good and simple to use. Sp2 to get the toxic aura and refresh it with spamming sp1

You want to stack toxic auras for maximum damage
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s pretty good. I have no experience playing him myself but if I pull a 5 or 6 star version of him I’ll definitely rank him up.