**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What To Do, What To Do Indeed...

As promised in my last post here's my champs (not all of them I didn't even bother showing my 3*s and lower). I'd appreciate ppl telling me who I should focus on ranking/levelling up, and tips for end of act four (see last pic).

*My Team*

*Where I'm at*

Thanks ya'll and happy new year!

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Doom, Ghost, Quake and Hype should be able to carry you through act 4 and 5.
  • Options
    J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100

Focus on Quake.

That's who I've been working on! Just need to get better at using her.....
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,562 ★★★★★
    Continue upgrading ghost, doom, and quake. Warlock and human torch are two really good rank ups too. Vision aou gets a shout because he’s good for the collector and wasp should be taking to rank 5 at some point but most likely after the others on this list.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Continue upgrading ghost, doom, and quake. Warlock and human torch are two really good rank ups too. Vision aou gets a shout because he’s good for the collector and wasp should be taking to rank 5 at some point but most likely after the others on this list.

Thanks! I seem to get a lot of alright science champs so thats why I haven't touched human torch for now...
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    You gotta take my bae Wasp to R5 for sure. Not a lot of utility but those heavys are helpful
  • Options

You gotta take my bae Wasp to R5 for sure. Not a lot of utility but those heavys are helpful

Ik! Wasp is my favourite champ atm, just trying to get the cats to rank her up
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    upgrade ghost quake doom torch warlock
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Warlock and Human Torch should get you very far, as well as Doom.

Ignore the people saying you should rank-up Quake or Ghost. You're probably not skilled enough to use them and it will hurt your progress if you do. You can learn them later, you don't need them for act 4.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Don’t do quake yet. She’s the BEST option for sooo many nodes. But she needs high skill and in act 4 you don’t really need to bypass nodes.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Learn quake and she'll carry you all the way to Cavalier(and all the content beyond of course)
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Trust me, ignore the people who are saying don't learn quake yet and start playing her. My four star carried me through act 5, and you can only get better with her. You've won a big part of the game already by pulling a five star quake.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 770 ★★★
    I don't disagree with what anyone has said here but Gwenpool was really useful to me in Act 4. Her bleed, stun and plot armor can be useful. Since your AEgon is unawakened and you don't seem to have any other skill she may be worth taking up a little. Not as the number 1-3 rank up but if you can take her up after the others think about it. If you awaken AEgon or get another skill champ like Stealthy, Hit Monkey or Nick Fury then don't worry about it.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I don't disagree with what anyone has said here but Gwenpool was really useful to me in Act 4. Her bleed, stun and plot armor can be useful. Since your AEgon is unawakened and you don't seem to have any other skill she may be worth taking up a little. Not as the number 1-3 rank up but if you can take her up after the others think about it. If you awaken AEgon or get another skill champ like Stealthy, Hit Monkey or Nick Fury then don't worry about it.

She's a great counter for 5.2 magik. She was my first 5* R4 and slays act 5 and below with a couple points in deep wounds.

However, you have a lot of options. I'd take torch or Quake at your level. Torch will melt all mystics and help against regen and power gain nodes. I have a 5* r5 and a 6* R2 torch cause I use him a ton.
    Definitely will be my first R3 science champ.

I love quake too...just started using her about 2 months ago and took her to R5 as soon as I learned her. And she is a 5* so the investment will carry you farther.

Just focus on 1 or 2 champs you like to play and can carry you. 5* will start rolling in and when they do, you won't be doing much with 4* if your 5* RNG luck.is good.

Warlock and doom are amazing and don't need dupe. Just, what happens if you get a 5*... Since you have 5* quake and she's valuable for ALL content, she's the smart choice overall if you can learn her.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Trust me, ignore the people who are saying don't learn quake yet and start playing her. My four star carried me through act 5, and you can only get better with her. You've won a big part of the game already by pulling a five star quake.

Yea I don't see why ppl are saying don't learn quake yet.....I'll need to learn how to use her sooner or later lol