**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hmm I Think I know who the one other new Mutant is...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

An X-Men connected to Professor X, Storm, Wolverine, and Colossus... Sounds a lot like Kitty Pride, Then if you'll notice there's a New Champion coming off of Sentinel which I think would be Nimrod and we would be getting them both in a Days Of Future's Past Follow Up Event.
Again this is only Speculation...

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

An X-Men connected to Professor X, Storm, Wolverine, and Colossus... Sounds a lot like Kitty Pride, Then if you'll notice there's a New Champion coming off of Sentinel which I think would be Nimrod and we would be getting them both in a Days Of Future's Past Follow Up Event.

Nimrod has a lot of potential and has been around a good bit. Would definitely prefer to Sentinel Prime.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

No, not Nimrod but Omega Sentinel. Kabam said any of the champions could be released, just not guaranteed to be in 2021.
  • Options

No, not Nimrod but Omega Sentinel. Kabam said any of the champions could be released, just not guaranteed to be in 2021.
    I thought they said any of the losers wouldn't be possible till after 2020, if not the Winner wouldn't be all that special...
    But either way that doesn't instantly cross out Nimrod...
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Nimrod has a lot of potential and has been around a good bit. Would definitely prefer to Sentinel Prime.

Dr. Zola
    Plot Twist: They release Omega Sentinel alongside Hercules
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Any takers the released version will be named Shadowcat?

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Can be Mystique
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Plot Twist: They release Omega Sentinel alongside Hercules
    That would be cool, apparently they were close. Never heard exact numbers though
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Definitely Kitty Pryde