**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss 4th Path (Path 3) - Without AEgon or Items bought

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
Following up the previous posts, this will detail my experience on this run.
I decided to take the "Path 3", known in the map's that were created by some of the players.

Team Used:

5-star Rank 5 Hulkbuster ;
5-star Rank 5 Human Torch ;
5-star Rank 5 Sym Supreme ;
5-star Rank 5 Corvus Glaive ;
5-star Rank 5 She-Hulk.

Darkhawk :
- First went with Human Torch. Block as many sp1's as possible to build up smoulder's, and then try to play in order to reverse some of the regeneration darkhawk would get in the fight. Finished up with Corvus to get 2x charges. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Luke Cage :
- She-Hulk for the entire fight. It went better than the last time, and was able to take down 50% of his HP in a single fight. Cost a total of 4x revives.

Old Man Logan :
- Used Human Torch here, with the heal reverse strategy. It was a pretty straightforward fight. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Havok :
- One of the reasons to bring Hulkbuster. Just threw as many heavy attacks as possible, and try the sp2 + heavy spam on the wall strategy. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Dormammu :
- Went with Human Torch. Build up as many smoulders as possible during the first set of charges. Could had been an one-shot if played better. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Joe Fixit :
- Pretty much used everyone here. Cost a total of 2x team revives.

Mordo :
- Straightforward fight with Human Torch. Went with full HP to block a couple more hits, and get the smoulder's. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Venom The Duck :
- Went with Symbiote Supreme, and was able to do the one-shot at a full yellow bar. Cycle sp3's over and over again with max Mystic Dispersion. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Howard The Duck :
- Used Human Torch here. Start the fights at full HP, and block as many sp2's as possible during the fight to build up smoulders. Cost a total of 3x revives.

Hyperion :
- A fight for Sym Supreme. Cost a total of 1x revives.

The Champion :
- Another fight for Sym Supreme. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Red Skull :
- Used everyone here, but mainly Symbiote Supreme. Let Red Skull get to a bar of power, launch Sym sp3, and then apply bleed's when Red Skull is above 2 bars of power. Cost a total of 3x team revives.

Bishop :
- Used Human Torch here. Tried to parry + triple light combo, in order to generate some power while not applying incinerates, and keep his power under control. Got to fully dex a couple of sp2's in a row, and a full dex on his sp1 once. When close to reaching 2 bars of power, just go ham on him, throw the special and apply the stun. Play a little slower and maximize Bishop charges while he is unable to retaliate. Cost a total of 6x revives.

Korg :
- Used Sym Supreme fight. Since I din't had a specific counter, I decided to just use the safest option I had. Cost a total of 10x revives.

Ghost :
- Used Corvus Glaive here. Kept applying armor breaks so that she wouldn't phase or trigger the armor up. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Karnak :
- The other fight were I used Hulkbuster. Get karnak in the corner and spam heavy attacks. The shock damage gets nuts at some point. Cost a total of 3x revives.

The Collector:
- Easy one-shot with Ebony Maw. Cost a total of 28x revives.

Total revives used : 67x
Total team revives used : 5x

Only used items that I had in the stash. No units used aside from mastery switching.
Will try to do the remaining paths soon with same objective.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    How'd you get team revives?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

How'd you get team revives?

Probably Marvel Insider. I had 5x lvl 1 and 5x lvl 2 already
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Awesome effort mate. I only have path 4 left and will take your strategy on Darkhawk, 1 revive is a great deal.