**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.1 strategies and tips

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Hey guys,I was thinking to start act 6 now,and I need some tips for act 6.1.1,plz guide me which path is the best and other tips,this is my team-

1.5* awakened NF(R4)
2.5* awakened sparky(R4)
3.6* unawakened HT(R1)
4.5* unawakened claire(R4)
5.5* awakened shulk(R4)

any tips would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Hey u got a super team for that.
    Also u give tips for UC bcoz I'm not UC,I'm pushing for UC gonna complete dark angel quest.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Barani7da said:

Also u give tips for UC bcoz I'm not UC,I'm pushing for UC gonna complete dark angel quest.

Alright, @Barani7da ,always read nodes,build good mastery setup,as for dark angel quest, pick up the quake path,I picked that,I think the node is brute force,when u dash back and stay there for 6 secs,u degen,Quake can be a bit pain,but try avoiding aftershock,dr.strange no prob,gwenpool no prob,the hardest fight on this path is mordo ,don't parry him,as u will degen(never parry any mordo),try using power control champ for cable,if mordo starts power gain,he will block,u can heavy to break his block as he will not interrupt,try using champ that does more physical Dmg against archangel.....U can msg me personally i'll help u on each quest
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Hey guys,I was thinking to start act 6 now,and I need some tips for act 6.1.1,plz guide me which path is the best and other tips,this is my team-

1.5* awakened NF(R4)
    2.5* awakened sparky(R4)
    3.6* unawakened HT(R1)
    4.5* unawakened claire(R4)
    5.5* awakened shulk(R4)

any tips would be appreciated

Generally, the agent venom, red skull, nebula path is considered as the "easy path" although opinions vary as to this
    As for the Agent Venom path, we first have agent venom who is a big pain in the butt, (if u have a 5 star white magneto, u can get the passive stun), otherwise, just block and bait heavy, this fight could be painful

Red skull is fairly straightforward, just never hit into his block and make sure that your parries are on point, also, u might need to block some parts of specials which you will easily evade (due to the node so practice that)

Iron Patriot is fairly straightforward, and there is a nebula on energise I think, don't use any robots there and practice the evades without trigger no retreat

Sabertooth is a pain in the butt, put on boosters and use your highest damage dealers, also generally it is always better to block specials or any part to the opponent's combo rather than triggering no retreat , make sure you avoid double dash backs as much as possible

Of course, lastly practice a lot to get used to the node, I did 5 practice runs personally and was able to do it with minimum item cost after that

Side note, if u have a 5 star magik, then rank her up, she is really good here, u can just lock her opponent into the corner and not have to double dash back
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

Barani7da said:

Alright, @Barani7da ,always read nodes,build good mastery setup,as for dark angel quest, pick up the quake path,I picked that,I think the node is brute force,when u dash back and stay there for 6 secs,u degen,Quake can be a bit pain,but try avoiding aftershock,dr.strange no prob,gwenpool no prob,the hardest fight on this path is mordo ,don't parry him,as u will degen(never parry any mordo),try using power control champ for cable,if mordo starts power gain,he will block,u can heavy to break his block as he will not interrupt,try using champ that does more physical Dmg against archangel.....U can msg me personally i'll help u on each quest
    Okay I'll message you in private