Should i go for Cavalier?

Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Member Posts: 42
Just getting a few opinions on whether or not to go for Cavalier... also are suicide masteries worth it?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes you should. With your roster and amount of units, it will definitely be hard. Can we see the rest of your 5* roster to maybe suggest rank ups? Also I’m not the one to judge if you should get suicides or not, since I don’t have them. Hopefully someone else with them comments on this thread
  • Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Member Posts: 42
    Yeah here is all my 5 stars

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Yeah here is all my 5 stars

I would rank up Quake, Venom, Tigra, Guardian, Sym Supreme, and Kilmonger. This will make your roster very diverse. Good luck
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank up quake and you can pretty much get cav
    Thanks everyone, is there any special way to use Quake? I know the aftershock stuff is great but feel i like everyone loves using her more than i do lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Thanks everyone, is there any special way to use Quake? I know the aftershock stuff is great but feel i like everyone loves using her more than i do lol

Well I'm not sure if you know, but there's a playstyle of quake that allows her to have 100% aar on the opponent for most of the fight, letting you bypass almost all abilities and you never have to touch the opponent. Not liking her playstyle is fair, but she can do a lot if you learn her
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Member Posts: 118
    Hey guardian upgraded. He can be useful for many things including parrying non contact hits like ebony and IMIW

Well I'm not sure if you know, but there's a playstyle of quake that allows her to have 100% aar on the opponent for most of the fight, letting you bypass almost all abilities and you never have to touch the opponent. Not liking her playstyle is fair, but she can do a lot if you learn her
    Ill have to check out a few videos to see that play style, thanks for the advice!
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    You should be able to get cav. It might be a struggle but you have a crossbones counter in red hulk so technically you should be able to do it.
    It helps that I pulled a 6* Archangel and 6* Elsa, already got to act 6 and beat sabretooth quest, definitely a huge jump in difficulty from act 5 to act 6