**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Knull (champion concept)

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Class: Cosmic
Tags: #Villain #Size: M #Symbiote

Synergies:
One With The Void
Void: +5% attack rating for each symbiote on the team
Knull: Gain a fury buff increasing attack by 10% for 10 seconds against #Hero champions

RIIIPPPPP
Or
Carnage’s Revenge
Note: I couldn’t decide which name I liked better for the synergy, but either works
Knull: Gain a passive fury buff, increasing attack by 15% against science opponents
Sentry: Decreases attack rating by 10% against symbiote opponents
Carnage: when losing more than 5% of health from a single source, gain a passive regeneration buff that lasts 5 seconds (can only trigger twice)

KING IN BLACK
Knull: +30% Buff Potency

Immunities
Being the lord of the abyss, knull is immune to: Coldsnap,Frosbite, and incinerate
He also has 45% Poison and power burn resistance

Abilities
Almighty Abyss: Persistent Charge
Knull can enhance all his symbiotes and their power. Enhanced symbiotes (working on the name) gain the following abilities:
+70% Increased Critical damage and rating
Resistance to bleed,incinerate and poison
By 90%
+10% attack rating
And +1000 physical resistance.

Knull can enhance 3 symbiotes per quest
Note: I do think he should have an apocalypse type mechanic where he enhances abilities, but I don’t want it to be the same as apoc’s version
I think they COULD possibly make it so it affects non symbiotes aswell,maybe use the model for symbioid, and then slap some of the features on the character you chose. Just an idea though

If the enhanced symbiote was already a symbiote, they gain:
A true strike passive and burst damage on special attacks

Knull has +1700 physical resistance and +900 energy resistance.

Almighty Abyss Charge: max stacks 3
Almighty Abyss charged are gained through using Special attack 3 and will give a charge once per fight. Almighty Abyss Charges can be used to Enhance a symbiote. Per each enhanced symbiote, knull gains:
+10% attack rating
+17critical rating
+15% debuff potency
+1 true damage buff (doesn’t stack)
Special attacks

Special 1: Knull ferociously slashes his opponent, placing 3 bleeds that deal 400-700 damage per tick, lasting 5 seconds.

Special 2:
Knull uses his sword to obliterate his opponent, stunning them for 2.50 seconds and triggering a fury buff.

Special 3:
Knull unleashes the wrath of his symbiote army on his opponent, annihilating them and triggering an
Almighty Abyss Charge and true damage.

That’s all I’ve got. It’s kinda hard to make a OP character into a champion honestly, please do leave suggestions because I feel like I missed something or made him too OP in game
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Judging by what I’ve seen of Knull on panel, he would be a L, not a M champion. He towers over the likes of Silver Surfer and even Venom.

Kind of a tough character to design based on information we have on him, so far. Maybe once The King In Black story has wrapped up we’ll have a clearer idea of a kit for an in game version of Knull. I would love to see him, but fear he would get the Sentry/Phoenix treatment.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Judging by what I’ve seen of Knull on panel, he would be a L, not a M champion. He towers over the likes of Silver Surfer and even Venom.

Kind of a tough character to design based on information we have on him, so far. Maybe once The King In Black story has wrapped up we’ll have a clearer idea of a kit for an in game version of Knull. I would love to see him, but fear he would get the Sentry/Phoenix treatment.

I wasn’t too sure on the size so thank you for that. Personally I think it’s hard to design him because he’s mega OP

Aaaaaand this post went to the bin.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Switch sp 2 and 3 #respectthenecrosword
    Welp, atleast a mod saw this post I guess
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Passive-
    Being a Primordial Entity his Ability Accuracy cannot be reduced.

Activating Special Attack
    100% chance Regenerate 1% of max health.

Knullify
    Once per quest Knull can make any champion on the team a part of his army giving them following abilities:
    +90% Incinerate resistance.
    +10% Attack Boost for each Almighty Abyss Charge.
    50% chance to regenerate 1% of thier max health when launching a Special Attack
    Djin said:

Passive-
    Being a Primordial Entity his Ability Accuracy cannot be reduced.

Activating Special Attack
    100% chance Regenerate 1% of max health.

Knullify
    Once per quest Knull can make any champion on the team a part of his army giving them following abilities:
    +90% Incinerate resistance.
    +10% Attack Boost for each Almighty Abyss Charge.
    50% chance to regenerate 1% of thier max health when launching a Special Attack

Thanks for the addition!
  • Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.