**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam please answer me this

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
What does platpools legendary boost card do!?
Ive this champ for quite a while now and used him for several hundred fights aswell as talking to others who have him and none of us ever seen this pop up or know what it does.

You trolling us 😟?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

From MTI
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Ive this champ for quite a while now and used him for several hundred fights aswell as talking to others who have him and none of us ever seen this pop up or know what it does.

You trolling us 😟?

Mine is sig 200, ive gotten it a few times. All cards got a boost. Like a beefy boost. Everything was pretty multiplied.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

You trolling us 😟?

Mine is sig 200, ive gotten it a few times. All cards got a boost. Like a beefy boost. Everything was pretty multiplied.
    Awesome! I really like him regardless. Curiosity just got to me. Mines only sig 40 but i mostly only want the blood drive card anyways which isnt affected so its cool. Got one of the fastest LOL solos with him with that card so speaks volumes to the massive bleed dmg
    The mix master+ throwing fists has some massive special attack damage above 100 combo on special attack phase.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

You trolling us 😟?

Awesome! I really like him regardless. Curiosity just got to me. Mines only sig 40 but i mostly only want the blood drive card anyways which isnt affected so its cool. Got one of the fastest LOL solos with him with that card so speaks volumes to the massive bleed dmg
    Yeah i took mine to sig 200 for prestige. Or at least thats what im telling myself...
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Moot4Life said:

Homie just look it up

Oh you tried. But you failed
    Your welcome