**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Help

I'm a proven player, and want to grind arena to get a steady flow of gold and units. I can grind max 2 hours daily and don't use suicides. As a non skilled player, I'm only able to complete 10-13 streaks in an hour. I grind 4 star basic and 4 star featured arena and only able to get first 2 milestones even after grinding for 1 1/2 - 2 hours daily. I want to improve my arena experience and skills as I always lose streaks after 10-12 streaks max. If anyone can give me detailed explanation or refer me a proper ad detailed arena guide covering all topics like death-matches, infinite streak, best ways to improve ad boost area points gain etc, then their help would be amazingly appreciated!!!

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    What champs do you start your streak with?

For me, this has always worked:
    Low(est) level champs 1-10
    11-14 I go with r3 or r4 champs that either have high damage or power control. I find 12 and 13 the hardest.
    Max champs for 15 and then go through maxed and r4s. R3s should be fine, just watch the pi and try to avoid going below 10-11k for your team. Rest and let them recharge and then go again every 2 hours staying with maxed champs
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151

What champs do you start your streak with?

For me, this has always worked:
    Low(est) level champs 1-10
    11-14 I go with r3 or r4 champs that either have high damage or power control. I find 12 and 13 the hardest.
    Max champs for 15 and then go through maxed and r4s. R3s should be fine, just watch the pi and try to avoid going below 10-11k for your team. Rest and let them recharge and then go again every 2 hours staying with maxed champs

Thanks a lot man, this strategy helped me a lot in last arena!!!!!