**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Heavy Resist Bug

Device and Version: Samsumg K40S
Device Operating System: Android 9
Mobile Carrier: Movistar
Cellular or WiFi: It happens using both
Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
Game Mode: Arena, and probably happens in other modes
Champions Affected: All of them
Active Boosts: No boost

Description of the Issue: Opponents in Arena have a 100% chance to resist at least the first Heavy they parry in a fight, it happens everytime and might be happening against opponent without Stand your Ground and in other modes of the game (war)

Screenshot or Video: I don't have a video because my phone lags when I try to record but it's pretty easy to reproduce, just parry and then charge heavy and release it after the stun finish, if the opponent parry, then it's gonna resist it. This might not sound like a big bug and no one use heavy this way BUT during the Summoner Showdown FINALS happened to Swatu fighting Abomination with CapIW, and being a boss fight and not a duel or arena fight the Abom shouldn't have Stand your Ground https://youtu.be/wbNFG1JHYG4?t=1114.
So if it is happening in Arena and in the Summoner Showdown it might happen in War or AQ too.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Masteries are included as part of the defenders abilities in AW, arena and duels. The summoner showdown matches were more or less against AW bosses.
  • Options
    asdcsasdcs Posts: 16

Masteries are included as part of the defenders abilities in AW, arena and duels. The summoner showdown matches were more or less against AW bosses.

But the bug is that it happens constantly in the First heavy parried, it should be a chance to happen not a certainty, Stand your ground has a 17% chance to resist at lvl 1 and 50% at lvl 5 but is acting like it's 100% on the first heavy parried