**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Say hello to nr 12

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Goes up sometime this week! Really looking forward to this. Funny enough it will be my 4th mystic r3. And in this case imma allow rng to go one way like that

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    beast
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    I run suicides full-time, is she worth 6r2 unduped?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

ImGodMF said:

I run suicides full-time, is she worth 6r2 unduped?

Shes one of those champs that you will spam specials with to keep her different utility going so probably not
    Thanks for the response mate 👍
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

beast

Yeah shes really amazing! Def in my top 4 mystics and that may increase as testing continues
    IDK about top 4, but she's an insanely good champ. An awesome champ to r4 indeed

Edit: R3. Now I look even dumber smh
    Out of curiousity. Who do you rank above her?
    My guess would be Doom , BWCV, and obviously Morningstar

beast

Yeah shes really amazing! Def in my top 4 mystics and that may increase as testing continues
    IDK about top 4, but she's an insanely good champ. An awesome champ to r4 indeed

Doom
    Claire
    Magik
    Sym
    Dragon Man
    Sorcerer

I have the 5* and have mixed feelings with her. I’m a massive Dragon Man simp because of the work he put in V2 and V5 (Switch boss). I ranked up Sym and put up high MD and he can still wreck buffed up fights, with great control when ramped up.

Morningstar is a universal class champion so she’s not on this list btw
    I’m not sure about Magik being above her, but I am loving my dragon man. I used him against the 4.3.6 venom boss awakened and got one of my fastest takedowns ever.

Crcrcrc said:

beast

Doom
    Claire
    Magik
    Sym
    Dragon Man
    Sorcerer

I have the 5* and have mixed feelings with her. I’m a massive Dragon Man simp because of the work he put in V2 and V5 (Switch boss). I ranked up Sym and put up high MD and he can still wreck buffed up fights, with great control when ramped up.

I’m not sure about Magik being above her, but I am loving my dragon man. I used him against the 4.3.6 venom boss awakened and got one of my fastest takedowns ever.
    Magiks got a timeless ability with her power control, almost no one can beat it, and the damage is far underrated. Most bosses have a node that grants them a crazy amount of buffs (energy/physical resistance), so get to an sp3 and poof they dead
    Ok so maybe I just use her wrong😂
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    How do you get t5cc so quickly?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    How many r3 you have ?

I have 13
    -13 🙂
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

beast

Doom
    Claire
    Magik
    Sym
    Dragon Man
    Sorcerer

I respect your opinion but i just cant agree with it. Sym supreme is too high on just about everyones ranking list imo. Dont get me wrong i like him very much but he just isnt a well rounded champ. What he does he does great but he doesnt cover as much as others.
    THANK YOU! LIKE GOD-DAMN, DUDE DOES ONLY LIKE ONE THING AND A LOT OF PEOPLE GO CRAZY OVER HIM FOR NO REASON!

Nevertheless, I still respect the decisions of those who took him to rank 3 as a 6*. Like my man @Hellblazer120.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

beast

Doom
    Claire
    Magik
    Sym
    Dragon Man
    Sorcerer

I respect your opinion but i just cant agree with it. Sym supreme is too high on just about everyones ranking list imo. Dont get me wrong i like him very much but he just isnt a well rounded champ. What he does he does great but he doesnt cover as much as others.
    THANK YOU! LIKE GOD-DAMN, DUDE DOES ONLY LIKE ONE THING AND A LOT OF PEOPLE GO CRAZY OVER HIM FOR NO REASON!

Nevertheless, I still respect the decisions of those who took him to rank 3 as a 6*. Like my man @Hellblazer120.
    Main reason for Symbiote Supreme popularity is the 6.2 Champion fight. He is still a top, if not the top option for that fight.
    You can’t call a free pass from this popular roadblock “no reason”.
    Also this one thing you referred that his doing good, he still does it better than anyone else.