**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I had an idea for a new type of crystal

I noticed (or more just actually started paying attention to) whenever you get a new champion they automatically start at rank 1 level 1, which made me think that an augmented crystal like Nexus and Dual ones that affects rank would be super cool.
For example: A rank 3, 5 star hero crystal would give you a 5 star who is automatically at rank 3. If it's a champion who's already at that rank then it would rank them up to that level like how duped champions give you more sig levels. Then if you've already got that champion at whatever rank the crystal was for you'd get some sort of crystal similar to max sig ones that would have a bunch of crystal shards in them and possible rank up gems. Maybe even some sort of new super rare champion like Immortal Iron Fist could be in them. (Maybe something goofy like a herald of Galactus Deadpool lol)

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I would say the idea is pretty useless. It would help the community in various different ways but it will also ruin some of the fun in collecting resources. For e.g. If I want to rank 4 or 5 a character but I am lacking some T1 alpha. So what would I do? I would grind them out it lower difficulties and quests which is both frustrating but FUN (the actual one).
    And since all people will get the equal crystals it won't make any difference but actually ruin the value of resources like T4B, T1A, T4CC.