**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5?

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

Plz suggest champs I should focus on upgrading to R5. I've generic awakening too. Suggest a champ for that too. Thanks

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Chuck the generic into Colossus. It doesn't look like you can run his synergies in act 6, etc. and without awakening, I find him to be decent only.
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Depends on your progression, but I would recommend either Torch or Warlock. Nobody else really can compete with those two options, and they are both solid additions to your r5's. I would personally go whoever you like playing with more, and as far as the generic goes, Torch is not a bad option, and Colossus is not a bad option either, so one of those two for sure for the generic if you want to use it. You also could wait a little bit for a better option.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    WarBros23 said:

Depends on your progression, but I would recommend either Torch or Warlock. Nobody else really can compete with those two options, and they are both solid additions to your r5's. I would personally go whoever you like playing with more, and as far as the generic goes, Torch is not a bad option, and Colossus is not a bad option either, so one of those two for sure for the generic if you want to use it. You also could wait a little bit for a better option.

Exactly
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I'd Go warlock then torch then aegon then bwcv
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Generic on Collosus. R5 either Collosus, HT, Warlock or G2099. In that order of priority perhaps.

Aegon also if you can sig him up to 200 and you still haven't completed LoL, Abyss and 6.2 onwards.
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Claire or warlock
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Claire or Warlock, get those 2 up asap. But if you want to run LOL and Abyss soon I'd say Ægon and Torch.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 warlock, Claire, or torch. Do whichever of the three you will use the most. Put the generic in colossus.
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    Warlock, Claire, Torch. But before them, Ægon. Looks like he’s awakened at decent sig- look towards deep Act 6, Labyrinth and Abyss with him.