**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think we all would appreciate this.

One of the most common struggles that I and many others are shortages of Iso. With new ways to obtain heaps of gold and rank up materials I find it hard to have enough iso for all my champs.

I think a daily quest similar to the catalyst ones would be useful. Currently the game pushes for slower advancement - saving materials for progression - by establishing these daily quests to save up your catalysts to avoid shortages. However, there is not reliable way to obtain gold out side of the first few story acts and duplicating champs. These of which many endgame players have already 100%, and many non-whales do not have the mass crystal openings (no shame to whaling keep supporting this game please). A quick an much appreciated would be to have a tiered daily quest with different types of class Iso. This would allow those with no gold to get more by selling iso, those with a need for iso to get it, and those saving it for a future pull to do so.

Comments

• FireantFireant Posts: 36
    It may not be a revolutionary idea, but what may be some discouraging reasons for adding this?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    1. Summoner's sigil already adds this
    2. Arena is an easy way to earn constant gold
    Edit: oops this is about iso. I have found that running a 4.2 quest for the 3* chests gives a decent amount of iso for the time spent. It is like 4 1300 generic bricks per run
    Well the point isn't for gold its more for the iso, gold would just be there for those looking for it, maybe i wasn't too clear. I would like a daily iso quest.
    Haji_Saab said:

Totally out of iso on mini account ..

main account iso balance is consistently dropping .. 6* are thirsty in terms of ISO but give the same amount on dupe as 4* ... ISO shortages are incoming!

EXACTLY I had saved all my iso from ggc's and other questing activities throughout december and couldn't even level my newest 6 star up.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Never had a problem with iso in my life . How are people obtaining so many rank up materials that they are short on iso ? That’s so weird to me
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Summoner's sigil already adds this
    2. Arena is an easy way to earn constant gold
    Edit: oops this is about iso. I have found that running a 4.2 quest for the 3* chests gives a decent amount of iso for the time spent. It is like 4 1300 generic bricks per run

oh wow! Do a 4.2 quest for a whopping total of 5200 ISO! What a great idea!
    I have too much class Iso that I don't even want more lol (mostly mutant and skill).
    I’ll take it. Like to get my prof x to 4/55
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

I have 14M gold.

A bunch of T5B and T2A in excess.
    I have about 3 champs I want to r5 and 3 champs I want to R2 but guess what?

No iso. Duping a champ only scratches the surface of the iso I need lol

Same.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Fireant said:

One of the most common struggles that I and many others are shortages of Iso. With new ways to obtain heaps of gold and rank up materials I find it hard to have enough iso for all my champs.

I think a daily quest similar to the catalyst ones would be useful. Currently the game pushes for slower advancement - saving materials for progression - by establishing these daily quests to save up your catalysts to avoid shortages. However, there is not reliable way to obtain gold out side of the first few story acts and duplicating champs. These of which many endgame players have already 100%, and many non-whales do not have the mass crystal openings (no shame to whaling keep supporting this game please). A quick an much appreciated would be to have a tiered daily quest with different types of class Iso. This would allow those with no gold to get more by selling iso, those with a need for iso to get it, and those saving it for a future pull to do so.

just farm arena and get those STINKEY premium hero crystal shards!