**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stuck on 6.1.2

tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
These are my champs and am wondering who I should rank up to help me finish the quest and get cavalier and thing helps thanks!!!

Comments

• tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    edited January 2021
    tofuシ said:

These are my champs and am wondering who I should rank up to help me finish the quest and get cavalier and thing helps thanks!!!

meant to say anything

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Thing and spidergwen for boss, probably.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The only thing you need is Unit Man. Your roster isn't developed enough.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Thing could be nice
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

The only thing you need is Unit Man. Your roster isn't developed enough.

Wht do u mean " not developed enough? I didn't even got a r5 champ while getting cav.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I think thing and havok will help u
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Look, yes Thing and Havok are nice to rank up ... but for you current problem at hand, which is 6.1.2 Ultron, then AARKUS, is actually your best choice (more on that later).

However, although I understand that 6.1.2 is your current concern, if what you are aiming is for a Rank Up that will help you get CAVALIER, then unfortunately , you'll need a few other champs that you currently don't have. For example, none of what you have is able to counter 6.1.5's Crossbones.

You're current roster MIGHT get you till 6.1.4, after that it would be prohibitively expensive in terms of units ... I think that is what a previous poster meant by saying you need Unit Man if you wanna reach Cavalier with that roster.

Please understand that at least I am not trying to diss your roster and/or skill. You actually have a pretty good roster for your current progression level, but sadly it might not take you further from 6.1.4. In fact, even 6.1.2. Is hard for you cuz you dont have a prime Robot counter such as Medusa or Red Magneto.

My advice?

Well for the problem you have NOW, which is 6.1.2 Ultron, if you dont want to wait till you get better counters for it and solve it NOW then your best bet is to rank up AARKUS, learn how to use him so you can put armor shattered during most of the fight.l, and he will clear 6.1.2 for you. Aarkus will also help you for 6.1.3 Ghost and 6.1.6 Sentinel.... but unfortunately he is of NO use on 6.1.5 Crossbones, he will be wiped out in 30 seconds or less due to the poison node.

The ONLY champ you have that MIGHT help for 6.1.5 Crossbones is Khamala Khan, because she's your only poison immune that COULD potentially withstand that Crossbones ... ONLy if R5'ed and duped with enough furies on her but ... NOPE, KHAMALA IS DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD CHOICE TO SPEND RANKING UP RESOURCES. If you do you will FOR SURE regret doing so once u get get better champs more worthy of those resources.

However, if I were you what I would do if actually WAIT. Continue playing and wait till you get a few counters for 6.1.2 and beyond, specially for 6.1.5 Crossbones and 6.1.6 Sentinel. Which champs you ask? Heres a list of a few:

1- Medusa (at least at R4 she can utterly destroy 6.1.2 Ultron, 6.1.3 Ghost and 6.1.6 Sentinel, if duped at R5 and with BB synergy she can down 6.1.5 Crossbones as well)

2- Warlock ( good for ALL bosses of 6.1 and lotsa other content. He is also the game's single BEST counter to 6.1.5 Crossbones)

3- CMM and/or Hyperion ( good for 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.5 Crossbones and 6.1.6 Sentinel as well as A LOT of other content in the game)

4- Sentinel ( good for lotsa content in the game and perhaps the game's second best counter to 6.1.5 Crossbones after Warlock)

5- Mysterio ( ok champ for some content on the game and an OK counter to 6.1.5 Crossbones, but needs to be R5 to even be able to chip off some damage outta that Crossbones)

6-Iceman ( good for 6.1.5 Crossbones and some other content)

6- Red Magneto ( good for 6.1.2, 6.1.3 and 6.1.6 and ANY other robot or metal in the game but NOT 6.1.5 Crossbones).

7- CAIW, duped at max sig with a skill member on the team can also take out that Crossbones as well as many other bosses in the game

Those are just some of the champs I would advise you to wait for before you
    Attempt 6.1.2 again ... but hey it's your game so if you prefer go ahead and rank Aarkus and then pray that whenever you reach 6.1.5 you have one of the Crossbones counters I already mentioned .

Hope it helps

Oh I just noticed you had Iceman already after i had already written my previous post. So, besides all I said before, your best bet to get Cavalier with your current roster are Aarkus and Iceman then.
    Forgot to mention Gully2099 as one of the other champs you could wait for in order to be able to counter Crossbones and such when you reach that point.