**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run December 2020

Dear All - any idea when is the results be announced for last month EQ - Heroic and Master legend run?

Post your best timers folks.

Thanks

Comments

• VinodCherryVinodCherry Posts: 60
    @Kabam Miike any pointers mate please ?
    @War_Bird generally, the result is announced on 4th of next month. So its already delayed. Not sure if it comes with the next EQ
  • Binga02Binga02 Posts: 4

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★

@War_Bird generally, the result is announced on 4th of next month. So its already delayed. Not sure if it comes with the next EQ

There’s always announce the run the first Friday after the event is over so that’s u said is wrong.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

There’s always announce the run the first Friday after the event is over so that’s u said is wrong.
    Indeed, there’s no certain date, because some monthly Events are longer than others. First Friday is right and it was already announced in the „Hall of Legends“ yesterday. Everyone who succeeded received it.
    Congrats to everyone! 🤩
  • Hey I have done last month legends run but I dint got the title I took 3hrs 40 mins due to game crash and loading issues can I know what was the timing for that legends run
  • Hi i heard the legend run for EQ might be changed from Heroic/Master to Uncollected/Cavalier. Anyone know if its true? And if so, has the change taken place?
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    James1707 said:

Hi i heard the legend run for EQ might be changed from Heroic/Master to Uncollected/Cavalier. Anyone know if its true? And if so, has the change taken place?

i have the same question

Does anyone know it?
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    In-game mail said it’s still the same this month.. Have heard rumours that they are no longer changing it but I haven’t looked into it myself to give actual info..