**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does the glory store update as soon as you become Thronebreaker?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I’m on the cusp of becoming Thronebreaker. I’m wondering if the glory store updates/resets as soon as the new title is earned, or if it’s the next AQ cycle. I know the calendar doesn’t update until next month.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes it does.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Congrats in advance on getting thronebreaker! Who's your rankup?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Thanks!! It’s gonna be Emma Frost. Emma, Sabertooth and Gambit are my only 3 mutants. I decided once I reached 60% of a catalyst, I would do 6.4.6 and 7.1, and if the 25% in 7.1 didn’t match my selector, I’d use 3500 units I saved from the awful Black Friday deals to get my last 15%.

7.1 was really, really fun, as was variant 6. This will make up for truly horrendous rewards from 6.4 completion.

So, since the glory store resets, I can buy some t2a now, then my purchase limit will reset when I flip to TB?
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Thanks!! It’s gonna be Emma Frost. Emma, Sabertooth and Gambit are my only 3 mutants. I decided once I reached 60% of a catalyst, I would do 6.4.6 and 7.1, and if the 25% in 7.1 didn’t match my selector, I’d use 3500 units I saved from the awful Black Friday deals to get my last 15%.

7.1 was really, really fun, as was variant 6. This will make up for truly horrendous rewards from 6.4 completion.

So, since the glory store resets, I can buy some t2a now, then my purchase limit will reset when I flip to TB?

Congrats, lol. I'm not quite sure if the purchase limit resets. I got thronebreaker immediately the glory store reset for that particular week. The 8-day countdown had started, then I reloaded the game and it switched to the thronebreaker version. I hadn't bought anything yet.