**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I want to complete Act 5.2 .

Which character do I choose.
I can do a pole but I have ranked up a lot of god, solid god and beyond god champions.

Comments

• Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Then do it
  • Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    I do have a 5 star Colosus, 5 star Hyperion and 6 star Warlock and every rest is 4 star
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

I do have a 5 star Colosus, 5 star Hyperion and 6 star Warlock and every rest is 4 star

Then use it
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

5.2 will be easy with your roster. My team was all 4*s when I finished it last year.
  • Options
    Ok.... I started it yesterday and it took all of my stored revives
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Just practise, sounds like you need to build up your skills more if you are struggling with that roster.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Ok.... I started it yesterday and it took all of my stored revives

Dude... if you have a 6* warlock, you should be more than able to get through it

Just practise, sounds like you need to build up your skills more if you are struggling with that roster.

And what he said
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Git Gud
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    I was able to take down 5.2 with 600 units in total(including collector) with max 4 strs... So yea it is easily doable with your roster, just make sure practice bane and masochism
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    6* Warlock and not Uncollected?

Poor Warlock is just Rusting Away in your roster.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I got him in 6 star nexus which I got from a ggc(from last day of 2 week calendar's 3rd one means literally the last). I am upgrading him and spent more than 200k
  • Options
    I have learned parry, learning intercept and 75% learned dex.
    And I usually play defensive and depend on heavy and special bait
  • Options
    I had played masochism 2-3 times in alliance war. I use warlock to use maschism in my favor.