**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About arena streaks and parry fail in arenas

I am currently experiencing some issues in doing streaks in arena. Specially 4 star feature arena. When crossing 8 to 9 streaks, opponents with higher PIs, this wasn’t happening in early updates. Plus i have seen and noted from others too that parry mastery keeps failing in arena.

Comments

• Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    After 6-7 streaks, champs PI start increase and the matches of 10-15 sreaks, which are also called as deathmatches features champs with max rarity and stats, e.g if you're playing 4 star basic arena you're allowed to use only 3 and 4 star champs. So in deathmatches, you usually fight 4 star 5/50 champs, cause 4 star is highest rarity allowed in 4 star basic arena and 5/50 are their max stats. Matches after 15th streaks are called as infinity streak matches and usually features diverse PI champs. These all are my observations and can be wrong but I've commonly observed that.

As of parry failing, it can due to a lot of things like AAR, Tenacity, shrug off, or stun immunity etc. If it happens more than one or two times and without any reasons stated above then you should record a video and upload it on forum in General Discussion, where people ca help you identify it's a bug or not, If someone confirms that it's a bug that you should contact Kabam support by in-game settings options. They should be able to help you with this issue.