Stuck and need advice

Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17
Hey all,

I have been playing roughly 3 months and find I am now stuck and cannot complete any available content without needing to use a ton of units. I am currently at 5.3.2, and have fully explored acts 1-4. I tried getting through the waning moon variant but needed to use all my units to get past 1.1 and feel it's impossible to break through. I am currently just grinding arena, but have no idea how to get my champs ranked up enough to keep questing. What should I do?

My roster is:

5&6*:

4*:

I purchased a few Odin chests during cyber weekend and over the holidays, but do not want to be spending.

I feel my alliance is not the greatest and would be open to a change for one that is more active and perhaps a higher rank.

If anyone has any thoughts, it would be much appreciated as I am slowly losing motivation.

Thanks!

Comments

• Kavya30Kavya30 Member Posts: 213 ★★★
    I think with that roster, you should be aiming towards completing act 5 first and then getting cavalier as soon as you can and if you are ready for it. I’m assuming your main team is blade, Cmm, Caiw, Doom and AA. You can easily go through act 5 with occasionally choosing mags in the roster as he is excellent for some bosses.

As for rank up materials, which map do you currently play in your alliance? And even the event quests do provide some materials but don’t worry about that too much as of now atleast. An alliance doing map 5 and above 160-180M score should be good for you
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Complete act 5 and then try variants. As of v4 only the first 2 quests are tough. After that you have to use 4* 3* 2*1* champs. So you can try 1.2 of v4. Blade works perfectly for deadpool boss.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I’ve got to be honest- if you’re struggling in story with that roster, you’re not ready for variants.

You’ve been playing for 3 months and already have 22 5* and a 6*. For a lot of us, it was years since we got our first 5* let alone a 6*. And therein lies the problem- it’s now so easy to get 5* that people are steam rolling through content without building their skills and then struggling hard as things start getting tougher.
  • Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17
    I realize I am relatively new to the game and definitely need to keep working on improving my skills. I'm assuming arena is the best place to practice (specifically dexing specials)? I also really have a tough time baiting specials...

I guess my biggest problem is that I rush and try to end fights as quickly as possible, whether it be arena or questing, instead of being patient and honing my skills.

That being said, I'm curious to know how long it will take me to get one of my 5* champs of to R5, or 6* CMM to R2.

Thanks for the feedback
  • Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17
    Once the gifting rewards are sent, I will look for another alliance.Could definitely use more glory!

Thanks