**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

πŸ‘‰ Maybe you should, Kabam ?πŸ˜’

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I understand there's plenty of to do daily in the game
But....
I think it be a lot Easier, Engaging and Evolving to those Arena timers - change.
Arena Use Cooldown for 5 and 6-star champs ( which of course will increase the overall Score)
but I just feel for 5-star Champions 7-8 hours cooldown in most cases not practical since you can't manage that 3rd round
a day in most cases.
Rarely people even manage the 6-star champs to do 2 rounds because of the 10-12 hours cooldown.
Can please any of the staff or veterans here explain the story behind this...?
1-2-3-4 stars got a cooldown of 2Hours.

Frustration is real...
Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Crcrcrc I bet most of the players dont even have that big roster of 5-star champs above Rank 4.
    Mostly it be Rank 1/25 with a few ranks 2-3
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    Even if you pull (new) bad champions, you always have guaranteed benefit of being able to use them in arenas.

As long as you don't sell champions you will 100% be able to do more arena rounds every time you get a new champion.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valmarx said:

@Crcrcrc I bet most of the players dont even have that big roster of 5-star champs above Rank 4.
    Mostly it be Rank 1/25 with a few ranks 2-3

Worknprogress has over 130 6* champs. He probably barely ever worries about arena cooldown and places in arena easily. Plenty others have even larger rosters. Arena is a test to see who has the largest roster.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RaviDavi said:

Even if you pull (new) bad champions, you always have guaranteed benefit of being able to use them in arenas.

As long as you don't sell champions you will 100% be able to do more arena rounds every time you get a new champion.

Pretty much this. I've recently hit the stage where I can reasonably hit all milestones in the 5* featured arena with just my 6* roster (with 5* Ghost and Wasp for my 6* Hood), all the milestones in the featured 4* arena just using 5* champs in 3 refreshes, and the basic 4* arena in 3 refreshes.

The larger your roster becomes the less the restrictions actually restrict you. It's nice to not have to literally grind arena non stop using every single champ for every single hour of the day.