**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locked out of T1a arena by repeated game crashes while loading team for fight 5.

FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
I started setting my streak in the Alpha Cat arena. Did four matches with no problem. Picked my team for fight 5, hit the button to find a match. Picked my match and the game crashed while loading the match up screen. Now when I go back to the Alpha arena, the game tries to load the match up screen and crashes. So far, the rest of the game works but every time I try to return to the Alpha arena, the game crashes.

Please fix Kabam. I can’t play the Alpha arena. And since this is a new, never seen before bug introduced by today’s update, I fear it will spread to other arenas or even other areas of the game.

Comments

• Options
    Did it again. I quit the arena and started over. Had to redo the first four fights. This time it crashed while loading the match up screen for fight 6. Locked out again. This is absurd.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Same is happening for me. Man Kabam really doesn’t like people getting their T1 alphas in any way, shape, or form.
  • Options
    Happened a third time. Each time it happens when the game tries to load a match against Kwalk79 team of BW Deadly Origins, Spider Ham and Drax.
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    I have a fight in the arena right now where it is my Spider-Ham vs an Iron Fist and the game crashes every time i try to do it; hit fight, crash, reload get crash recovery, crash, reload again get crash recovery again, crash again, so i think there might be something wrong with Spider-Ham
  • Options
    The main arenas are affected, too. Just kicked me out of the five star featured arena.

Come on, Kabam. This is the second update in a row that has destroyed the stability of arenas and made them unplayable. This new, creative bug is the worst yet.

@Kabam Miike - please note and report to the game team. This is really bad.

FYI, I was able to recover in the main arena by switching from my iPad to my iPhone. But barely. The game crashed twice trying to load the fights on the iPhone, but I was able to reboot the game and eventually get in.

Can’t play anymore. Too risky. Hope you guys fix this soon.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    edited January 2021
    @Kabam Miike fix this please! I can't rank up my champions anymore because of this!